His past

*this is the next day, kiyoshi's finally going to meet Taiga, Tatsuya and Tetsu*

kiyoshi's pov

this morning I woke up feeling amazing I was super excited to meet our new members for the schools basketball team hyuga was telling me about them saying that I needed to get to school asap to meet them so here I am getting ready for school, school for us starts at 7:30 am

but since we have basketball practice before school everyday we get to school at 5:30 am practice ends at 7:20 am, grabbing my school bag I rush downstairs for breakfast greeting my family as I get to the family dining room

Teppei : "good morning mum, dad, nana and grandpa"

Mrs.Kiyoshi : "Good morning baby, how'd you sleep? I hope you slept good last night"

Mr.Kiyoshi : "Morning son are you sure you're ready for school you can always go later"

Nana Kiyoshi : "Tadashi is right my love you can go to school later"

Grandpa Kiyoshi : "Teppei if your knee still hurts stay home, before you protest we're just worried about you, as your family it is our responsibility to make sure you are doing good"

Teppei : "I slept well last night ma and don't worry everyone I'm doing absolutely fine if it hurts during school times I have my medication, I promise I'll be ok"

Mr.Kiyoshi : "fine but you must call us if you aren't feeling well, I mean it teppei if you need to be home you call me or your mum and we'll send the driver to pick you up and send you home, your grandparents will be here just for today then they're leaving tomorrow morning, as for me and your mum we will be at the company until closing time our phones will stay on incase you need us"

Teppei : "ok dad I get it I'll call you as soon as I feel intense pain"

Mrs.Kiyoshi : "Good now come and eat breakfast I made all of your favourite foods"

Teppei : "thanks ma"

*5 minutes later*

Teppei : "I'm going to school now bye mum, dad, nana and grandpa"

Mrs/Mr.Kiyoshi : "Good bye son have a good day! we love you"

Nana/Grandpa Kiyoshi : "Goodbye Grandson we love you"

Teppei : "bye I love you all too"

walking out of my family's home I make my way over to the car where my personal body guards were waiting for me

Hoshita : "Good morning boss"

Teppei : "Good morning Hoshita, Good morning Enoki"

Enoki : "morning boss, do you want to make a stop before we take you to school?"

Teppei : "no thank you Kenji, just take me  straight to school"

Enoki : "alright straight to school it is"

*time skip to when he gets to school lmao*

once we get to Seirin High School I get out of the SUV and thank Enoki and Hoshita for driving me before walking in to school