Mama?

Hi!

Maybe TW

Yay! More angst : )

Neither Nat or Wanda came out of their rooms the next day after the Russian's drunken outburst although one of them did get a surprise visitor...

"Hey Wanda, I got your food it's out here when you get hungry." Clint smiled leaving a plate by her door before doing the same for his best friend. The new dynamic was strange, the tower was quiet... to quiet.

Steve was upset that Natasha was going back to her old ways of getting drunk and lashing out at people. Clint was upset with both the caregiver and the little, Tony couldn't make any of his jokes without getting a glare from everyone so he eventually gave up and went to the lab by himself, disappointed he didn't get one laugh. Peter was confused why everyone was behaving so weirdly and carol was trying to explain everything without giving away too much and was failing miserably.

Wanda turned the lock and opened the door, only to be greeted with a ham and cheese sandwich... and Natasha romanoff standing opposite her eating a peanut butter and jelly with a smirk.

"Hey." Nat said with a half smile. Wanda frowned slamming the door leaving a confused spy.

"What did you do to make her mad this time?" Clint sighed following the sound of the door slamming. "Um I don't know I just said hey." Clint shrugged, "given what you did yesterday I'm not surprised she's mad." Nat furrowed her brow. "Please tell me you remember." Nat shook her head making the archer sigh placing his head in his hand. "You really are something, you told everyone Wanda is a little."

"What?" Nats face fell in horror. "Oh she's gonna hate me. Clint you said you weren't going to let me mess this up." Nat groaned running her hand through her hair. "Yeah well there's only so much I can do"

"She didn't eat her sandwich though." Nat sighed knocking on her door. "Wanda come on. I'm sorry for what I did!" The door opened once again only to slam in Nat's face.

"I don't think she wants to forgive you." Clint said with a chuckle. "I think she's still mad." Nat huffed knocking on the door again. "I'm just going to keep doing this until you talk to me."

"Fine, now go away." The witch slammed the door for a third time.

"Whoever that is I'm not paying for a new door!" Tony shouted from the other room.

Nat continuously knocked until she heard something unexpected behind the door, Wanda was giggling?

"Wanda come on open the door." The little opened the door before shutting it again, giggling at the sound and Nat's confusion. "You little missy are adorable but you need to listen to mama and come eat." The door opened more slowly this time and Wanda stepped out into the corridor.

She grabbed the sandwich, leaving the plate behind and went back to her room. "You not giggling anymore?" Nat asked slightly disappointed, she'd missed Wanda being so carefree and happy.

"Nu." Wanda frowned taking a bite of her sandwich. "Baby can we talk?" Wanda shook her head.

"M no baby Tasha." Nat's heart broke slightly when she called her Tasha. "Yes you are, you're my baby remember? You're my baby girl, you promised you'd always be my baby." Nat fake chuckled trying to block out the tears.

"I mama's baby, Tasha no mama. Tasha mean gain." Wanda wiped her tears away with the back of her palm.

"No baby it's not like that, I was drunk I didn't mean it. I didn't even know what I said until this morning. I was just upset." Nat knelt down next to Wanda. "Please forgive me baby, I would never hurt you on purpose."

"bye Tasha." Wanda said looking away as the tears slid off her face.

"Okay." Nat took a deep breath, collecting herself, before standing up. "Get some rest okay? I love-" Nat couldn't finish that sentence she felt like her heart and chest were going to split in two, she rushed out as the tears began to escape.

Wanda ran to the bed and threw herself on it bursting into tears that shook her body. She didn't want to try and sleep, not with out her favourite Russian.