My baby.

Maybe Tw

"Wanda, can I talk to you now?" Fury asked opening the door, Wanda followed him inside. "Wanda I need you to answer a few questions for me. Are you little right now?" Wanda paused not knowing whether she should lie or not. When fury raised an eyebrow she told the truth. "Okay I don't want to upset you but this needs to be done to make sure you are safe."

Wanda nodded playing with her fingers. "What is your relationship like with Natasha?" Wanda instantly smiled. "I lu Tasha she make me Mac an cheese an she give me hugs." Fury smiled. "Well that sounds nice, is Tasha nice to you?" Wanda nodded. "She was mean a firs but den Clint took me to his house an call her da b word den she stop." Fury chuckled. "Sounds like he put her in her place."

Wanda nodded. "Tasha took me to da shop to get toys because she say I no has nuff." Wanda shrugged. "Has Natasha ever shouted at you?" Wanda frowned in confusion before nodding. "Ya but it otay she says Sowwy." Fury scribbled something down on his piece of paper.

Wanda didn't like that, they did those kinds of things at hydra. Ask questions, write, ask questions it sometimes went on for hours until they decided they were done with her and threw her back in her cell.

"Has Natasha ever made you feel scared?" Wanda froze at the question why would he ask that. "Like has she ever done something that made you feel scared she was going to hurt you?" Wanda flinched at the thought. Why would Natasha do that? Should she be scared of that? Natasha was scared she was going to hurt Wanda, maybe Wanda should feel the same.

"Maximoff I need you to answer or we will take it as a yes." Wanda mumbled  something. "What was that?" Fury asked standing up. "I wan my mama." Wanda started to cry. "I need you to answer then you can leave." Fury stated making Wanda shake her head. "I wan my mama!" Wanda flung the door open with her powers before running to find Natasha.

"That son of a-" Nat had figured it was fury who had upset the girl. "Come here angel." Wanda ran into the Russians arms. "Tasha no hur' me." Wanda begged against the Russians arms. "I would never hurt you." Natasha whispered almost hurt.

"Fury ask you scare me cos you gonna hur' me. I no say no an he gon get you in twouble." (Fury asked if you scare me because you are going to hurt me. I didn't say now and now he's going to get you into trouble)

"I won't get into trouble I will talk to him." Wanda clung to the spy's shirt. "I Sowwy Tasha." Nat frowned. "You have nothing to apologise for."

"Romanoff we have the results of the interview." Nat frowned clutching Wanda. "If we failed you're wasting your time because either way you are not taking her." Fury smiled. "It's a good thing I'm not wasting my time then." Fury handed her a piece of paper. "98% compatible?" Nat stared at the paper in shock.

"You lost two percent for not liking mini Tasha, Wanda found that very offensive. Whatever that means." Nat chuckled. "Wait if she didn't answer your question then how did we not lose more?"

"She was surprised by the question because before it never seemed a possibility for her to be scared of you like that therefore it's never happened or had reason to happen. Of course she will be scared because of her past but this works." Fury gestured between the two. "Plus what she said at the end earned you a few points she's clearly very attached to you. Congratulations romanoff you are now classed as a caregiver/little pairing in the eyes of shield."

Nat raised an eyebrow at the girl. "What did you say?" Wanda shrugged. "Nu no." She smiled resting her head back on Nat's shoulder.

"Alright why don't we go play with your toys?" Nat asked taking Wanda to her playroom previously known as Clint's old room. "Tasha wook!" Wanda cheered pointing to all the toys. "I know what do you want to play with first?" Wanda pointed to the blocks. "Should have known." Nat chuckled.

"First one to build a tower up to six wins." Nat smiled gathering a load of blocks. When she was about to win Wanda used her powers to knock it over. "Hey you little cheater!" Nat tickled the girl. "Sowwy." Wanda giggled knocking it over again. "I fix it." Wanda used her powers to rebuild Nat's structure.

"Thank you angel." Natasha smiled pulling her into her lap. "Why don't we build one together instead?" Nat asked giving her a block, Wanda placed it on top with a clap. "I did it!" They continued to build the tower until they couldn't reach anymore.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Nat asked making the Sokovian nod. "Mhm but I wan blankie." Nat nodded. "Go get it, they're in the closet in our room." Wanda nodded running back to the room. Nat got them set up with a movie but after a few minutes Wanda still hadn't left the closet.

"Wanda you okay?" Nat walked in to see Wanda stood holding both blankets and pietros hoodie with tears in her eyes. "Angel what's wrong?" Wanda showed her the items. "No wan choose no weplace him." Wanda admitted wiping tears away with the back of her hand.

"Aw honey." Nat knelt on the floor in front of the little. "You're not replacing him nothing could ever replace your brother. We can get rid of the other blanket if you want, you can keep the one he gave you I just thought this one was a bit bigger and warmer." Wanda shook her head. "I wan both."

"You can have both look." Nat carried Wanda over to the bed. "Here put this around you." Nat stated wrapping Pietro's hoodie around her. "Then cover your legs like this and then you can hold this one."

Wanda smiled, she had the red blanket over her knees, her blanket from when she was a kid in her hand and she was surrounded by Pietro's hoodie. "See now you can have them all and you don't have to choose." Wanda giggled happily.

"Then you can cuddle mini Tasha and bolt." Nat placed the toys in the witches arms. "Cuddle big Tasha too?" Wanda asked with a grin. "Big Tasha too." Nat smiled climbing in next to the girl. "I love you baby." Wanda smiled.

"I baby." Nat nodded. "My baby." Nat kissed the girls head. "You will always be my baby."