Meeting the Barton's

(I had a comment about being happy Clint was good in this story so I dedicated a chapter mostly to him plus him and Wandas relationship was amazing)

'Hey Wanda.' Clint entered the room. 'Sowwy.' Wanda whimpered. 'You have nothing to apologise for kid, Natasha is the one who's being mean. Do you want to watch a movie?' Wanda shook her head. 'E'ryone hate me.' Wanda cried remembering what happened with Tony. 'How about watching a movie at my house, you can stay while everyone calms down a bit.' Wanda looked up with hopeful eyes. 'Okay I'll give my wife a call and let her know we're coming, you grab anything you need and put it in this bag.' Clint said throwing a black duffel bag on the bed. It was Natasha's but Clint was to mad at her to care whether she was okay with it or not.

Nat had set aside some old clothes for Wanda that she had from undercover missions she didn't like. Mostly old T-shirts,  jeans and sweatpants. Wanda grabbed them and placed them in the duffel bag she also took one of Nat's hoodies hoping she wouldn't notice. It fit her nicely and it was super comfy Wanda carried the bag out to the main room where she spotted Tony. She backed away slowly hoping he wouldn't notice her.

'If I was going to do something about you being here I would've done it by now.' He sighed his back to her as he began pouring a cup of coffee. 'You leaving already? It's been so fun having you around.' He said sarcastically Clint walked in not even making eye contact before taking wandas bag. 'Ready to go kiddo.' Wanda took one last look around the room and nodded before following him. 'Bye legolas bye witchy.' Tony called out as they walked out the door but Clint huffed telling Wanda to ignore him.

'Nat.' Wanda stopped looking at Clint with sad eyes, 'you don't have to come if you don't want to.' Clint reassured but Wanda shook her head. 'Buh bye.' She said glancing at the door sadly. 'You go say bye to Nat and I'll load up the jet okay meet back here.' Wanda nodded before heading back in running past Tony to Nat's office. She knocked twice.
'Buh bye Nat!' Wanda said trying not to sound like she'd been crying all day.

'Wanda? Wait.' Nat opened the door and Wanda turned Nat looked like her if not worse. Her eyes and nose was red her voice was shaky and her hair was messed. 'Where are you going?' Nat asked softly. 'Clint says me stay wivs him cos you meanie.' Nat nodded trying to keep it together. 'That was nice of him.' Wanda nodded. 'Clint said I was a meanie? Is he mad at me?' Wanda nodded. 'Well he said you was a w'eal b sometimes but I can't say that word.' Wanda said innocently and Nat looked down biting her lip holding back a sob. 'Well, I'm sorry. But I hope you have fun with Clint and I'll see you soon, yeah?' Wanda nodded before giving the little a hug. 'I like you not being mean.' Wanda smiled Nat chuckled and let her go, whispering a quiet bye, watching as she walked down the hall and out of sight before stepping back into her office to cry some more.

'She big sad.' Wanda said sympathetically flopping into her seat. 'Yeah well she made you sad, maybe now she'll know what it's like and stop being so mean.' Clint explained starting up the jet Wanda nodded hoping that was the case. 'We're almost there, and don't worry they all know about you and they're super nice.' The word 'all' made wandas stomach turn, Wanda wasn't to sure about meeting a load of new people, Clint noticed her panic. 'I have a wife and two kids, a boy and a girl.' Clint explained trying to ease her panic without drawing attention to it. 'They'll be at home but they mostly keep to themselves.' Wanda nodded she trusted Clint enough to be okay with it, he was super nice so surely his family would be too?

'Daddy!' A young girl shouted charging at Clint. 'Hey little monkey.' He stated picking her up and pulling a young boy into his arms too. 'Okay kids give your dad a minute to settle in before you climb all over him. The kids backed away with a groan. 'Hi honey.' Clint smiled kissing his wife placing his hand on her stomach. 'Hi, this baby needs to hurry up.' Laura complained giving her husband another small kiss Clint chuckled. 'Did you bring her?' Laura asked quietly and Clint nodded. 'Wanda, it's okay come on.' Wanda slowly stepped inside shutting the door behind her.

'Guys this is wanda, wanda this is my wife Laura and our kids Lila and Cooper.' Wanda nodded giving a small wave. 'Hi wanda, how about you get settled upstairs first then I will make us some dinner.' Wanda nodded Clint gave her a reassuring smile and a pat on the back as he went to get her bag. 'Come on ill show you your room.' He carried the bag upstairs and wanda followed. Her room was quite small yet it was still bigger than the hydra cell she was used to, and it was cosier. 'Thanks.' Clint smiled and nodded. 'Dinner will be ready in less than an hour, you can stay here, go outside, watch tv, anything you like.' He spoke before leaving her to get used to the new situation.

'Hi, my mommy said you are sometimes really young but just look older, so I thought you might like something to play with.' Lila walked in placing a bunny teddy on the bed, Wanda smiled at the sentiment. 'Tanks.' Lila nodded back. 'You're welcome new friend.' Lila grinned before skipping out of the room. Wanda squeezed the bunny in a tight comforting hug before placing it on the bed again and heading downstairs.

'Hey Wanda dinners almost ready, take a seat wherever you like.' Laura announced Clint noticed wanda staring at the table and then shifting focus to him. 'You can sit here next to me.' Clint patted the chair and Wanda nodded.

'Help?' Wanda noticed Laura struggling to carry the plates. 'No it's okay you stay there I've got it.' Wanda smirked. 'Otay i stay.' Laura looked at Clint who winked at Wanda and nodded. The plates floated on a red mist over to the table. 'Wow!' Lila froze staring at Wanda. 'Lila honey don't stare, thank you Wanda that was very helpful.' Laura smiled Cooper dished out the plates and everyone sat at the table to eat.

Let me know what you think/ if you have any suggestions or requests lmk :)
See ya next time