Tournament: Team Akara (Ending)

Yusuke fought with Ayume. Yusuke won by knocking Ayume out of the ring so 2 points for Team Urameshi.

Hiei fought Ruki. Hiei won by death so 3 points of Team Urameshi and Team Urameshi won.

Kurama's pov:

"Ugh finally it's over" says a lazy voice coming from my right as we walk out of the arena. "I know right, it's a pain my ass" Yusuke comments. "At least we don't have to fight until the semi-finals so we have some time to train." I countered trying to cheer everybody up as we make our way into the hotel.

The hotel staff informed us that Jin and the others got a different hotel room so we can finally have a room for ourselves. Hiei insisted he didn't want a room so Oria could have his.

'It should be fun teasing him' I thought in my head as I watched Oria move into her new found room.

Hiei's pov:

"So, you finally found someone of your interest, Hiei?" says a voice coming from behind me. "It's none of your business fox." I growled lightly irritated. "Hiei, it's nothing to be ashamed of" says the fox as he climbs onto the branch of the tree beside me.

We continued to talk about this nonsense manner until I finally accepted how I felt towards her. "Hn" I said ending the conversation before dashing away to who knows where.

Carine's pov:

"Hey it's late, where's Kurama and Hiei?" the idiot asks looking around. "Not sure" I answered checking the time. It is now 10:30 in the evening and Kurama and Hiei are nowhere to be found.

"I'll go look for them" I volunteered grabbing my boots and walking out. I saw Hiei rush past me so now it's just Kurama to look for. I followed energy trails left by Hiei as I assume he was with Kurama just now.

I saw a certain red head leaning against a tree eyes closed. I walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. "Psst hey" I said softly trying to wake him up. "Hellooo" I tried again waving my hands at his face and clapping.

"Wakey wakey Kurama" I said as I shook him trying to be gentle. He woke up after a few tries "Hm?" He asked me as I crossed my arms. "It's nearly 11 and you were out here sleeping. Come on, let's go back to the hotel." I stated as I walked away.

Kurama's pov:

I didn't know I was sleeping until Carine came over and woke up me up to avoid me getting killed by lower demons and I am forever grateful even for just a simple act. 'If it weren't for Carine I might've died out here by some lower class demons.' I thought as I made my way into the hotel.

Everyone was playing a game, well, almost everyone. I noticed Carine was busy scrolling on her phone, Oria doing the exact same thing while Hiei sat on the windowsill staring outside.

"Hey Kurama! Come join us!" Yusuke called out to me waving some cards at me. I smiled at him and took the offer up. "Carine, Oria, you should join us too!" Kuwabara added and Botan nodded in agreement.

"No thanks, we're good." Oria answered for the both of them while still scrolling. "Awe come on! Loosen up a bit would ya?" Yusuke insisted. I could tell Carine and Oria weren't pleased by this action so they both grabbed their bags and left to their assigned rooms.

"Err do you think I struck a nerve?" Yusuke and Kuwabara said in unison. 'But seriously, they really need to loosen up' I thought continuing to play the game.