Part 4: Maximilious: The Chosen One

Max kept his thumb on the bomb as the Female Robot check on him. The Loud Family and Clyde sat on the couch, worried about Lincoln. He was gone, taken away. No thanks to the strange idiot in their home.

"The bomb is at one tick. I gotta use my right hand somehow. Computress, freeze my hand."

Her right arm turn into a blaster and a stream of ice froze the grenade and the hand and wrist of Max. Laying his frozen hand on the coffee table, he look at his robot assistant. She knew what he wanted her to do.

"Wh-What are you doing?" asked Clyde.

"Please, your Majesty..." said Computress, receiving a death glare from Max.

"What did I tell you about that?! I'm not the King. I will never be King. Now, cut my hand!"

"I can't, Max. I'm programmed not-"

"You got A Cups."

The blue eyes of Computress turn red. The blaster went away and replacing with a sword. It raised and slashed at the alleged King. In time, his right hand chopped off and grabbed it with his left. Clyde passed out on Lori's lap, Lisa's jaw dropped, and everyone else screamed.

He let out a sigh of relief, but remember he unleashed a beast. "They're Ds! They're Ds!"

The eyes were back to being blue. Computress regain her composure while Max stick his tongue out. "Reprogramming your killswitch. I'm so smart."

"I hate you, sometimes."

Rita Loud, the Mother of the Loud Children stood up, a glare of rage that was hitting at Max. "Who the hell are you? How do you know my son?!"

Max hand his disembodied frozen hand to his Robot Companion then turn back to the Mother. "Names Max. As for knowing your son, I saved him, his friends and classmates last night from the Demon that was here moments ago."

It was Lori, the Eldest Sibling's turn to question the stranger. "What did that thing want with him?"

Showing the small bottle to everyone, Max raised an eyebrow at the bottle.

"This is the Blood of the Devil. Strange that this was given as a prize. I don't know if Luci was looking for this. If so, then why? Judgment took Lincoln as a bargaining for this Fullbottle. Even if I go with it, she'll kill him anyway. Damn Demons."

The Punk Rocker, Luna Loud shook her head. "You can save him, right?"

"Of course. I just gotta find where him and Judgment's location. Computress" Max toss the bullet drenched in the blood at her. "See if you can track the Devil's Favorite Prosecutor. I'm going to see if I can find Lincoln around this town."

An alert went off in Computress body, catching the two's attention. "I believe I found her, Max."

"This is Katherine Stevens with breaking news at the Royal Woods Fair. Strange creature suddenly appear, causing chaos and destruction. We tried to get a closer look and saw a man with a orange shirt, jeans, with white hair on the very top of the tower ride.

"Stay...oh my god. Please, don't hurt us! AHHHHH!"

"Hello Hero" the voice of Judgment cause Max to sneer. "Bring me the Devil's Blood or that poor family will never see their child again. You got 30 minutes."

The radio went off.

"You want me, Judgey? You got it."

The Hero begin to walk off. But Lori wasn't it.

"Hey! You come here, almost get all of us killed, and got our brother kidnapped! Just who the hell are you?!"

He turned around with a look of determination. He went over to the Oldest Sibling and the group of Siblings, Rita and Clyde.

"My name is Maximilious, a runaway from the planet Xalious. I'm the one who stands in front of evil, laugh in it's face and kicks it's ass. I'm the one who will save your brother and stop Judgment from harming him and anyone else. You gotta a problem with that, sweetheart?"

Lori looked away, causing Max to smirk. "Didn't think so. Let's go Computress."

"Coming, your hig-I mean Max."

Max and Computress left the Loud House. Not even two seconds later, Max returned. "And someone give this poor man an ice bag. He has a concussion."

"He's...corrected" said Lynn Sr, passing back out.