CH. 1-Kamen Rider Ex-Aid x Loud House

The sun was shining bright over the city of Royal Woods Middle School. It was soon to be to be summer time here and school just ended for the day.

Lincoln Loud and his Best Friend, Clyde McBride was checking out the latest issue of their favorite superhero, Ace Savvy.

Clyde: This is awesome! I can't wait for the next issue.

Lincoln: Well, I don't. After all the chores and mowing lawns I done, I have enough money to get new issue!

Clyde: No way! Way to go!

Lincoln: But Clyde, that's not all. I have so much, I can buy the Golden Ace Savvy issue with the gold statue!

Clyde's eyes gleam at news as he imagine the statue shining bright in Lincoln's room. But the look of awe turn to a look of concern.

Clyde: As much as it'll be great, how is it going to be around your sisters?

That became a concern with Lincoln as he was the only male child in the family of 11 sisters. The oldest, Lori arrive in Vanzilla, picking up him, Luna, Lisa, and Leni at the school after picking up the others and dropping the others off.

Lori: C'mon Twerp! Gotta get to the mall before we get stuck in traffic! Clyde.

Clyde: Hey Lori. See you tomorrow, Lincoln.

Lincoln wave his best friend and inside the van as they drove to the mall. Traffic wasn't heavy as they arrived. The place was busy for the middle of the week.

Luna was first to take the group to get what she want at the Music Store, picking up new strings for her electric guitar.

Lincoln was next as they went to the second level of the mall at the comic store.

Lori: Alright! Leni and I are next after Lincoln gets his stupid comic.

Lincoln: Ace Savvy is not stupid. Come on.

The store was quiet as they entered. The Loud Son saw the gold issue of the new release of Ace Savvy.

The silence was finally broken as the employee fell to the floor, crawling quick away from the person pull him up. The Louds hid away in the clothes rack, staying out of sight.

Employee: Please please please! I'll get the money! I just till tomorrow. Please find it in your heart. After all, I got you the Drive Gashat.

The person had a black suit on as well as a black mask with purple glowing eyes. It let out a laugh while staring at the Employee.

???: Phillip. Philly Phil Phil. If I just walk away and wait for tomorrow when you suppose to have my $300 weeks ago, then everyone else will beg to wait. That's is not how I work. But since you remind me about the gashat. Hmm, I change my mind. Your debt is wiped clean.

Phillip: C-C-Clean?! OH THANK YOU, THANK YOU, BOSS!

???: You're welcome. Just one thing.

Phillip's eyes widen at the thought of what his Boss. This was too good to be true.

The Boss stabbed the Employee in the chest, causing his body digitize into pixels. The kids covered their mouth, trying not to get caught by the evil man. But they wanted to scream.

Except the Smartest in the Family, Lisa who found it intriguing.