Part 2: Maximilious: The Chosen One

The guys went back to the camp site at the park, almost out of breath. Except for Lincoln thanks to his sister Lynn Jr for helping him train for Track & Field.

They couldn't stop to catch their breath as there were grey demons dressed in police gear surrounding their friends in a circle.

"They haven't seen us. Let's hide and ca-"

Lincoln stop talking as he heard that familiar scream. "Clyde!"

Looking at his friends who eyes were wide and the demons that looked back at them, Lincoln decide to run back to the forest.

But he fell to the ground after running into something that felt like a brick wall. It was woman wearing a suit jacket that's ripped to expose her stomach, and a bra that doesn't connect at the front, exposing her breasts to a degree. She wears a thick belt with a pentagram medallion on a chain attached to it, with only underwear rather than pants. She also has a arm band with the number 20 in roman (XX).

She step on his left shoulder, causing him to scream in pain. "Yes! Scream for me! You and the other humans will make for bait."

"W-What are you?" asked Lincoln.

"Judgment, The High Prosecutor of Hell. This world belongs to us!"

"Oh yeah? Says who?"

Turning behind her, the grey demon saw a person in armor tapping their feet on the ground. "Last time I checked, this world...this universe is under protection."

Judgment growled, swinging her night sticks. "You can't protect everyone here. Minions kill them!"

When the demon turn to her henchdemons, they were already taken cared of. She turned back to see a sword at her face.

"Head back to Hell and tell your family you love them. Also, tell Luci I say hello" the person told them.

Judgment let out a big growl. "This isn't over, Hero. I swear by it!"

Judgment vanished down through the ground. The Hero put out his hands to Lincoln and picked him up off the ground.

"Th-Thank you. You saved my life. You saved my friends."

The man waved his heads, just smiling. "Just doing what's right. Oh, have you met Clyde?"

Stepping to the side, Lincoln saw his Best Friend safe and sound with some dirt on his shirt. They hugged each other.

"Bro, you should've seen him! He was like super fast, taking down those monsters. Lightning fast!" Clyde explained.

Lincoln let out a sigh of relief "I heard you scream and I was going to get you till that Judgment person showed up. Luckily, he..."

The two friends looked around to find the Hero, but he was gone.

"After that, he was gone. I don't know where he went. If it wasn't for him, I would be toast. So would be my friends and classmates."

Lincoln told his Sisters on what happened last night. He was still shocked about seeing those monsters. It felt like a bad dream. But he's glad that it was over.

One thing was still bothering him. Was those monsters with Max. He knew Judgment was coming and said he needs to stop her. Where was Max?

His Smart Sister, Lisa scoffed at the story. "Personally Lincoln, you probably was knocked out and had a bad dream. Aliens exist somewhere in space. Demons on the other hand..."

"Are real. Lincoln is telling the truth."

The siblings scream in unison when the Goth Sister appear out of nowhere. Lola gritted her teeth. "LUCY, I ALMOST SPILL MY NAIL POLISH ON MY DRESS!"

"This Judgment demon. She's the High Prosecutor, am I right, Lincoln?" asked Lucy. He nod his head, answering the question.

Lisa rolled her eyes. "Dear sister, I'm sorry, but it's not scientifically possible."

While Lisa and Lucy kept arguing, their father, Lynn Loud Sr was preparing his famous lasagna till he heard the doorbell go off. Peeping through the peep hole, he saw the most adorable girl he seen in his life. Well, second behind Lola.

"Girl Scout. Would you like some?"

"One box of Girl Scout won't hurt" the dad said.

The door was kicked open with Lynn Sr's body indented to it.. The kids look to see who it was. Lincoln's body suddenly went cold.