you're an idol too and your relationship gets leaked (requested)

"I can't believe you paid to make sure that no one else would be in this restaurant for our date tonight." You said as you took another bite of your food.

Across from you, Yves was smiling as she set her drink back down after she finished taking a few sips of it.

She rested her cheek on her hand, staring at you with loving eyes as she watched you do the same as you enjoyed your food.

"It's nothing." She said. "Anything for my girl."

My girl.

You can't ever seem to get over her calling you that, even though she has for the last few months that you've spent together.

"We needed this. A nice date where no one could catch us. Just some quality time for us after being so busy that we haven't had any time to spend together for a few weeks."

You sent her a sad smile before you put your fork down on your plate before you reached across the table to place your hand over hers.

"I wish we didn't have to hide." You quietly spoke.

"Me too." She said with a sad sigh.

You know with the life you and Yves live due to your idol careers, this is what comes along with it.

Dates in empty restaurants or car parks. Sometimes you have to go out in disguises so people won't recognize you. You can't publicly show your love for one another because if you got caught, your lives would completely change.

Being an idol was a dream for you growing up and it's still your dream now.

But it has its ups and downs, relationships being one of them.

You've been in the industry for a few years now and you've had a couple of relationships before, but your relationship with Yves is different from all of those.

You're in love.

You've spent about six months together, falling deeply in love with each other.

You wish you didn't have to keep it private. You wish that you didn't have to hide and that you could tell others aside from your companies, your members, your friends, and your families. Because you're both happier than ever because of the love you've found and shared.

But, sadly, things like that can't happen.

Not for a while, anyway.

According to your companies, not until you were engaged, married, at the end of your contract, or you choose to settle down.

That could be years from now since you're both still going strong with your groups and careers.

It's hard to think about.

So you and Yves try not to think about it much and, instead, focus on the great things about your lives, your love, and your careers.

"Someday, baby." Yves smiled as she squeezed your hand. "Come on, let's finish eating. Then we can go back to my dorm or yours and spend some time together there."

You nodded and continued to eat as you shared conversations about things coming up in your schedules and you both listened to each other as you opened up about the stresses that you're both under.

After finishing your food, you got up and exited the restaurant.

You walked to her car, hand in hand as she told you a funny story about something Gowon had done in the dorm room she, Chuu, and Olivia share.

But something caught your attention.

Something that scared you.

You froze and looked straight ahead, into the bushes nearby.