she gets protective of you and your newborn baby (requested)

"I'm so ready to go home." You said as you finished packing the bag on the hospital bed beside you.

"I know. So am I and I think our little one here is as well." Yves smiled as she stared over at you then back at your little boy who was sleeping in her arms.

It's been a long and tiring couple of days. You left the house two days ago before the sun was even up and you're finally ready to go home now that your baby boy is in the world.

Even though you're sore and exhausted, everything you've been through has been so worth it. You and Yves are so thankful that you finally had the chance to start your own little family. It took a while to get here but it was worth the wait, as you've got the most precious and very healthy little boy.

Now you're ready to get home, where you can lay in your own comfortable bed with him against your chest for a few hours.

Yves is trying to stay calm but she's also a little concerned.

With both of you so proud and so in love with your sweet son, she couldn't help but share the news with the world. She kept his face out of the picture, just sharing the news of his arrival with a photo of his tiny fingers around yours and hers.

It was enough. Of course, you'll proudly post about how happy you are to be a mom and Yves will proudly brag about how lucky and happy she is. But you have no plans to ever post his face. It was something you agreed to before he was even born. You don't want that for him.

Somehow though, people found the hospital you're in, and Yves is worried you might walk out of the hospital and into pure chaos. 

With you being so vulnerable and your little boy so small and defenseless, she's very on edge about you both staying safe and keeping you both protected at whatever cost.

 She's just trying her very hardest to not let it show, afraid she might frighten you.

"Are you ready?" You asked as you slowly got out of bed, one of the nurses helping you into the wheelchair.

"Yeah. Let's go home, my love." She grinned and walked to you, kissing your forehead softly before putting your son into your arms.

She carried everything while you were wheeled down. You were cooing over your little boy the entire way and Yves was so caught up in the sight that she only noticed the large crowd of reporters and fans waiting for you to exit the hospital when the doors opened.

She swore under her breath a few times and looked at you, finding you staring back at her with wide and worried eyes.

"How are we going to get to the car?"

"We'll be okay." She said and looked around for the car.

She spotted it across the parking lot and kissed your head softly before she began to comfortingly brush your shoulder with her hand.

"I need to get the car. You stay inside. I'm sure the nurse here will keep you company. I will only be a minute, I promise."

You anxiously watched her leave and focused on your little boy, feeling a little safer with the nurse there by your side.

But you felt a huge rush of relief when Yves pulled the car up to the door and jumped out, pushing past the reporters with all of the huge cameras snapping picture after picture and the fans that were doing the same.

The doors slid open as she walked back into the hospital, rushing to your side.

"I can walk."

"You're sure?"

"I'll be okay, Yves. It's not too far, I think I can do it. Besides, I have to get up the stairs of our house when we get home. Might as well start doing a little on my own right now." You said and handed your little boy over to her as carefully as you could before you stood up and began to walk.

The doors slid open and you were almost blinded by how bright the lights of the cameras were.

There were so many people waiting around just to catch glimpses of these moments. It was overwhelming. Not just because you didn't want anyone to see your son's face, but also because you just brought him into the world two days ago and you're not feeling all that confident about yourself at the moment.

You felt anxious and that was obvious to Yves.

"Come on, let's get you into the car." She softly spoke and walked the few feet with you.

She opened the back door, where you planned to sit with your son, and helped you inside before she carefully put him into your arms.

You put him into the car seat ever so gently before buckling him in. He let out a few little sounds and opened his eyes. The noise of the screams from fans and the sound of pictures being taken made him cry and Yves noticed that you were close to doing the same.

Tears stung your eyes. She tried to close the door before people could take pictures of you and your son but she wanted to make sure you didn't need any help getting comfortable or strapping him in before doing so and everyone took the opportunity to get close and snap photos of the three of you.

"Yves," you anxiously said and she clenched her teeth, fuming from seeing people treating these precious and vulnerable few moments between the three of you so terribly.

"That's enough!" She said loudly and looked from everyone and back to you as you tried to shush your son who was wailing loudly now. "You're scaring my girl and my son! This is not the time for you to be intruding on our personal space. Please back up and leave us alone."

They backed up a little but they didn't stop snapping photos, which made Yves roll her eyes.

She closed the door and pushed past the reporters and fans once more to get to the driver's side.

They were asking her a few questions, wanting some sort of scoop on your son, as if it was people's right to know everything about him just because she was an idol.

"Stop asking me questions about my son and stop crossing lines when it comes to my privacy. It's been a long couple of days. Y/N and I are tired after our son being born and all we want is to get home and be with him and get some rest. You're all making that so much harder than it needs to be and should be. You're not entitled to knowing everything about my life and my family. Give us some space and privacy! If I catch anyone posting anything about my son or getting too close to him and y/n in the future, there will be serious consequences. Idols are humans too. Please treat us as one."

She got into the car and started the engine. People started to back off and give you all some space, much to her relief.

She looked back at you and your little boy, finding you looking calmer than before.

"Are you okay, sweet girl? Is the baby okay?"

"Yeah. We're both fine. Thanks to you, babe." You said and cracked a tired smile at her. "Thanks for protecting us and for looking out for us."

"Always, my love." She replied with a smile back at you before she put her focus on the road and began to drive, more than happy that the three of you were finally going to be safe and sound in the comfort of your home.