chapter 19

wooyoung's pov

For some strange reason, Wooyoung felt nervous. While he was getting ready for their dinner date with San's really close friend, he started wondering if San's friend will end up liking him. He wanted to be accepted by everyone San loved and adored so he was going to do everything he could to make that happen. Starting by deciding on whether to wear a suit or some casual clothes for tonight's dinner date.

"Wooyoung, you're meeting up with my friend, not a business partner.", San reminded his boyfriend over the phone.

"I know but I really want to make an appearance. Now tell me, what should I wear?", Wooyoung sighed, he really didn't know what to wear tonight.

"Well, personally, I would prefer if you didn't wear anything but I don't want other people to admire my gorgeous boyfriend.", San was teasing him.

"I hate you.", Wooyoung lied, he loved it when San was teasing him.

"No, you don't. Now hurry up, Jongho and I will pick you up in an hour.", San said before ending the phone call.

In the end, Wooyoung decided to go with a simple black buttoned shirt and a pair of jeans. He also threw on some rings since he thought that the outfit was too simple and sprinkled himself with some L'Ombre Dans L'Eau perfume he got from Yeosang for his birthday last year.

He nervously tapped his foot against the floor of the parking lot while he was waiting for San and his friend to arrive. Suddenly, someone with a really expensive car pulled over and Wooyoung swore that he has never seen this type of car anywhere in Seoul. The car windows rolled down to reveal San sitting in the passenger seat. He told Wooyoung to get in.

After a very awkward car ride to the restaurant they were headed to, Wooyoung felt relieved when he was finally able to breathe in some fresh air. San's friend introduced himself as Jongho and that was about it. Wooyoung tried starting a conversation for a few times but it would always end up only him and San talking to each other. The tension was high and Wooyoung couldn't wait for this date to be over. As they seated themselves in the very expensive looking restaurant Jongho took them too, the previous silence session from the car just resumed itself before Jongho finally started talking.

"So, Wooyoung. What is your major?", he asked him.

"Computer science, sir...uh...hyung?", since Wooyoung didn't know his exact age, he immediately thought that Jongho was older than him.

"I'm younger than you.", Jongho looked at him confused by the way Wooyoung has just called him.

"Then why are you speaking so casually to me?", Wooyoung's usual cockiness returned, making San slightly choke on his food.

"I just don't feel the need to speak to someone in that way unless they're worth being friends with me.", Jongho answered not looking at Wooyoung even once, he was just peacefully enjoying his food.

"Not to mention me questioning if you're even worth dating San hyung.", Jongho added.

Wooyoung was annoyed. He gave Jongho a simpering smile before looking at San who was clearly panicking by the whole situation. 

"Why don't you guys get to know each other a little bit more while I quickly run to the bathroom, okay?", San said before leaving as Wooyoung widened his eyes, not wanting to be alone with this monster of capitalism he had just met.

"Listen, I don't know why you're so against me but I just wanted to say this. I love San and I think that he should be the one questioning my worth, not you, especially because you've only known me for like two seconds. If you have something against our relationship and if you think that this way you will make me leave San, you're strongly mistaken, buddy, because I am never leaving that man.", Wooyoung managed to say everything in one breath.

"I think that you're pretty okay after all, Wooyoung hyung.", Jongho said taking another bite of his food.

"Did you just call me hyung? Was that a yes?", Wooyoung's face suddenly lit up.

"Sort of. I'm still watching you closely thought, now that I'm back to Korea for good.", Jongho gave Wooyoung a quick death stare while he was cutting of a piece of his stake which made Wooyoung slightly shiver in fear.

Jongho was scary, but charming in a strange way, Wooyoung thought.

~

"So you're telling me that your parents and brother are going on a trip during the weekend and they asked you to watch over their apartment?", San asked Wooyoung who was working on something on his computer.

"Yes, and I want you to come with me. I'll be bored alone.", Wooyoung answered him.

"Does that also mean meeting your parents? Should I be concerned?", San was worried indeed.

"Nah, don't worry about it, I already told them that you're coming.", Wooyoung turned on his chair to face San.

"You told them that you're bringing a friend over?"

"No, I told them that I'm bringing my boyfriend over.", Wooyoung said as he sat up from his chair and started walking towards San who was laying on his bed.

Suddenly he was face to face with San, resting his hands on the bed while looking down at him. He planted a kiss on his forehead before coming down to his nose, his cute dimples and eventually to his lips. San made an attempt to push Wooyoung onto his back, so he could climb on him, but any effort resulted in San being flipped back over, onto his back again.

The struggle continued, until they ran out of room on the bed, and the two of them fell off of the edge, and onto the floor. They landed with a loud thud on the floor, San on top of Wooyoung.

"I don't even want to know what happened here.", suddenly, they were surprised by Yunho's voice.

"Why is it always you?", San asked him before him and Wooyoung got up from the floor.

"I don't know, man, maybe me and Mingi should become roommates.", Yunho was joking with them.

"That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea at all.", Wooyoung said with a devilish smirk on his face as San's cheeks became as red as a strawberry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to update yall with a short but cute chapter. I'm gonna try to publish two chapters tomorrow since I'm really into bringing up some drama in this story suddenly. So be prepared, lol.