chapter 18

san's pov

San's mom covered her mouth with her hand after her husband's shocking confession while Seonghwa stared at San with a concerning look in his eyes. San knew that Seonghwa couldn't defend him in front of their father, because that man would kill them both if he knew that Seonghwa also had a similar situation or that he supports San.

"Well, are you going to answer me or not? Who was that boy?", San's step father repeated his question. 

When he didn't get an answer from San, he turned to Seonghwa.

"Seonghwa son, do you know him?", Seonghwa suddenly jumped on his chair after his father looked at him.

"N-o, father. I don't know him.", he stuttered.

"Since none of you is going to tell me who he is, I'm going to find out by myself. And I'll make sure that he never sets foot in my university.", their father suddenly announced and sat up from his chair.

"Absolutely not! I won't let you lay a single finger on my boyfriend!", San suddenly shouted, also raising up from his chair as his mother was tugging him by his sleeve, trying to tell him that he shouldn't behave like that towards his father.

"Oh, boyfriend you say? Did I hear that wrong?", his step father leaned closer to him and tightly squeezed San's shoulder with his hand.

"No, you did not, father.", San answered confidently.

"San, enough! Apologize to your father right now and tell him that you were joking.", his mother spoke.

"Joking? Whether you like it or not, I have a boyfriend!", San shouted at his mother before he ran upstairs to his room and slammed the door behind him.

The truth is, San was scared. His father was crazy enough to kick Wooyoung out of the university if he found out who he was and he didn't want that to happen. He knew how important his studies were to him and he was a really smart person that wanted to succeed. He hid his face with his hands, trying not to cry when he actually thought about breaking up with Wooyoung for his own good. Then he felt a soft grip on one of his shoulders.

"That didn't go so well. Are you okay, Sannie?", his brother asked him.

"No, I'm really not hyung. Should I break up with Wooyoung?", San asked Seonghwa for advice as tears started to form in his eyes.

"No, absolutely not. You love Wooyoung, don't you? So you're going to fight this. Our father has absolutely no right to kick him out despite his power.", Seonghwa comforted his little brother.

"You're right. But I'm still afraid, hyung. I don't give a shit about their permission for me to date Wooyoung. I just don't want him to get hurt in the end.", San said lowering his head.

"It's going to be okay, Sannie.", Seonghwa hugged him tightly.

Suddenly, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He got a text message.

"Hyung. I think that we still have a chance to save Woooyung from getting expelled.", San said showing Seonghwa the text message he has just received.

~

"Hyung, it's been so long, how have you been?", San felt like he was out of breath when Jongho slightly tapped him on the back.

"I've been well. What about you, how are you getting along with your studies in the US?", San asked Jongho.

"Great, actually. You told my over the phone that you need my help with something?", Jongho asked San, remembering their recent phone call.

"Yeah, uhm, oh God, I feel like I'm using you when you've just arrived here in Korea.", San was anxious.

"No worries, hyung. We basically grew up together before I went to the US for my studies. Now tell me."

Jongho was San's very close friend. As Jongho said, they practically grew up together since their families were really close. Jongho's father was also one of the most important business partners for San's step father. And he adored both San and Seonghwa with his whole heart, as they were his own. Losing such an important investor would be a great loss for his step father.

While San was explaining his situation, Jongho was listening to him carefully all the time.

"So you're saying that your father, well step father, threatened you that he will kick out your boyfriend from the university IF you don't break up with him? Sounds pretty irrational to me, sure, I'll talk to my father about it.", Jongho reassured his friend.

"Jongho, you're the best. I don't know how to thank you enough!", San was beyond happy.

"No need to thank me, hyung. I would like to meet your boyfriend though. You know, see for myself if he's worth dating you."

"I can arrange that!", San said with a big smile on his face, thankful for having Jongho as his friend.

It was already pretty late after San separated with Jongho and the both of them went their own ways. He was walking around campus, both of his hands in the pockets of his jeans. Looking at the full moon on the night's sky, he got reminded of the night when him and Wooyoung decided to date. Well, it was all fake in the beginning. Right now, he couldn't imagine his life without Wooyoung. He decided to call him, knowing that he's awake even though it was way past midnight. 

"Hello? San, baby, is everything okay?", Wooyoung sounded worried.

"Don't worry, Woo, it is. I just wanted to hear your voice.", San felt really emotional.

"Oh. Does your cock miss me too?", Wooyoung said making San chuckle.

Damn, it's almost 2am, where does this boy get his libido from, San thought to himself.

"You sounded really sad, I wanted to make you laugh. Are you sure everything is okay?", Wooyoung added.

"It is, Woo. Oh, by the way, a friend of mine recently came to Korea. I told him about you and now he wants to meet. Is that okay with you?", San asked, remembering the promise he has made to Jongho.

"Sure, why not? We can meet up tomorrow then! And wow, you're actually openly telling your other friends about me.", Wooyoung said.

"Yeah, yeah, don't get ahead of yourself. You're lucky you're cute.", San said softly.

"Are you sure your cock doesn't miss me?", Wooyoung repeated his previous question, trying to annoy San.

"Good night, Woo.", San said ending the call between them while laughing at his phone screen that had Woo darling written on it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter for today, I was in such a good mood today, omg. Being finally free for exams feels amazing! Tomorrow I'll publish another chapter, so look forward to it. I hope you enjoyed this one :)