chapter 16

yeji's pov

After Wooyoung texted her to come to his dorm room because he wanted them to talk about something, Yeji knew immediately what was going on. She was expecting her best friend to call her right after her roommate Ryujin told her about how Yeosang reacted after she told him about the whole Wooyoung has never been in a serious relationship and is a bad person situation. Yeji realized that she has probably hurt Wooyoung much more than Hyunjin did, especially because of the fact that she has been his best friend all these years. She was ready to accept anything Wooyoung decides about their friendship. As she was approaching Wooyoung's dorm room, she felt a sudden rush of anxiety thorough her whole body. She carefully knocked on the door that was opened by no other than Wooyoung's boyfriend himself.

"Oh, you're here. Don't worry, I was just on my way out. You two can talk in private.", San told her and went somewhere else.

"Hi, Woo. You wanted to talk?", Yeji's voice was trembling as she was closing the door behind her.

"Yeah. Please sit down.", Wooyoung answered and Yeji seated herself on Yunho's bed, facing Wooyoung who was sitting on his own bed.

"San told me everything.", Wooyoung started but Yeji suddenly interrupted him.

"Wooyoung, I swear I didn't mean to do that, it's just that I've been having these feelings for you for years and I was so jealous because you also started to spend much more time with San than you did with me and I just couldn't take it anymore so I made out that stupid lie, Wooyoung I'm so sorry...", she was becoming breathless.

"Yeji, chill. I know that you liked me.", Wooyoung was unusually calm.

"You did?", she was shocked by Wooyoung's sudden confession.

"Yes. And yes, that might be one of the reasons I decided to forgive you this time. But don't do something like that again, I really care about you. You're still my best friend, okay?", Wooyoung said and he took her hand as he crouched in front of her.

Yeji thought that this didn't feel right. Wooyoung should have never forgiven her but he still did. Even after what she has done years ago, once again, overwhelmed by her extreme jealousy. She realized how toxic she was towards this sweet man that wanted nothing more than to still have her by his side.

"I'm sorry, Woo. I don't think that you should forgive me. I'm no good for you.", she slowly moved her hand that Wooyoung was holding.

"Why?", Wooyoung was confused.

"Because I watched when Hyunjin was beating you up but didn't do anything to help you!", she exclaimed, while wet tears started rolling down her cheeks.

san's pov

"I can't believe that she did that! I should have never told you to try to forgive her.", San was furious.

"It's okay baby, you couldn't have known anything about that, you barely even knew about the whole situation.", Wooyoung tried to calm him down knowing very well that his boyfriend's anger issues weren't so easy to deal with.

Him and Wooyoung were on their way to campus for afternoon classes. They were walking as San's hand was buried deep into the pocket of Wooyoung's jacket who was trying to keep it warm since it was a rather cold day. When they entered the university building, they knew that it was time for them to part ways soon. 

"Do you want me to wait for you later?", San asked taking out his hand out of his boyfriend's jacket, their fingers still intertwined, not wanting to let go of each other.

"No, I actually have to work on a project with someone from my department.", Wooyoung answered.

"Wait, with who again?", San was confused.

"Oh, he's my senior. His name is Seokwoo. Don't worry, I'll text you after I'm done."

"I can come to the library to pick you up, it's no problem.", San suggested.

"Well...we're kind of working on the project at his dorm room, since his roommate won't be there.", Wooyoung told him as San's gaze turned stone cold.

"Oh okay. Text me when you get back to your room.", he answered trying to keep his composure.

After he parted ways with Wooyoung, San felt anger rush towards his whole body. He suddenly remembered something and decided to call his brother Seonghwa.

"Hyung, what was the name of your roommate again?", San asked him as soon as he answered his call.

"What? Did you seriously call me to ask that? Your timing is the worst, you know.", Seonghwa sounded out of breath and San swore that he heard him moan just seconds after he finished his sentence.

"What the fuck are you doing?", San asked him.

"Nothing.", Seonghwa's answer was short.

"That didn't sound like nothing. Now tell me, what's his name?", San was persistent, completely ignoring what happened just seconds ago.

"Seokwoo. Why?", Seonghwa answered as he suddenly gasped for air, making San confused once again.

"Right... Hyung, are you jerking yourself off right now?", San asked before someone else started talking to him.

"No, but I am sucking him off.", San recognized Hongjoong's voice.

"When did that happen? You know what, you don't have to tell me anything. I suppose you're at Hongjoong's dorm room so I'm gonna come there right now. Make sure to finish whatever you were...doing. I really need your help.", before Hongjoong could say anything, San ended the call.

He didn't care about classes right now. His anger was only building up more on his way to Hongjoong's dorm room. He didn't want his boyfriend to be alone with someone, especially not in a bedroom. Who knows what wicked thoughts that Seokwoo guy could have had? He rushed to his hyungs, fists clenched as he already came up with a decent plan on how to prevent Wooyoung from being alone with that guy in his dorm room.

"Wait, you're telling me that the guy Seokwoo is working with is actually Wooyoung? I didn't know that...", Seonghwa seemed somewhat concerned.

"Really? Didn't he tell you?", San asked him.

"No, he just told me that he's bringing someone over tonight after his classes and that they're working on a project together. Okay, maybe he mentioned the fact that he kinda has a crush on that person so I decided to leave them alone and come to Hongjoong's room.", Seonghwa watched as San's face was heating up.

"I knew it! I trust Wooyoung, but I don't trust that Seokwoo guy. I don't want Woo to get triggered or anything."

"I need you to go back to your room tonight, hyung. Please, can you do that?", San continued.

"Yeah, sure.", Seonghwa reassured him that everything was going to be fine.

"Thank you, hyung. Anyways, what the fuck was that before? Since when were the two of you a thing?", San turned to Hongjoong now who was resting his head in Seonghwa's lap.

"It's been a while now.", Seonghwa answered while scratching the back of his head.

"Seonghwa was actually getting so close but then you decided to interrupt us.", Hongjoong was being bold with his comments as he smirked at Seonghwa, having his eyes fixed on him the whole time San was talking to them.

"Ew, no, too much information, I'm gonna leave you two alone now. Don't worry.", San said as he sat up from the bed, heading towards the door.

"One more thing though. Hongjoong hyung.", San turned around to face Hongjoong who lifted his head from Seonghwa's lap to look at him.

"I'll kill you if you hurt my brother.", San was being very serious as he stared at Hongjoong with his sharp but fierce eyes, making Hongjoong nod in response.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter tomorrow! :) I'm wondering, what is your favorite side couple in the story? Not a lot of them were revealed yet but there are some hints about who is going to end up with who. Anyways, hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. See ya tomorrow~