Chapter 10

AN: Hi guys! So before I start off answering your reviews I want to say something. I have had the pleasure of interacting with many of you through messages and about 4 people assumed me to be bi/gay because I ship Clexa. I take no offence at the assumption, I assure you all, but I need to say that only bi/gay do not ship them. I can stare at Joseph Morgan's smile and Paul Wesley's abs all day happily and I ship Clexa from all my heart. This couple is so compelling, so challenging, so different, so good! Their chemistry is what drew me in, their forbidden love. So yes, I am straight and I ship Clexa. Oh, and both the ladies look beautiful together.

Chapter 10:

Clarke collapsed on her bed as soon as she entered her room. She was exhausted mentally and physically. She hated fighting with Lexa, after all she had literally just come back from the dead but Lexa infuriated her- she was ready to choose death. Ready to leave Clarke so easily. Now Clarke wasn't sure anymore if her feelings were reciprocated by the commander. She'll just have to wait till the commander was well to confess her feelings and know the outcome, Clarke thought. She knew that it would take at least 2 more days for the stitches to be strong enough. Why did she have to get shot in the chest? Clarke thought irritably.

Clarke woke up with the sound of someone knocking on her door. Groaning, she got up and pulled the door open.

"Yes?" Clarke asked, grumpily.

"Someone's not in a good mood." Bellamy said in an amused voice.

"Oh, shit. Sorry Bell, I was just tired and totally forgot that you were going to come and..."

Bellamy just smiled, stared at her and cleared his throat.

"Do I just stand here?"

"Oh. I am sorry, how rude of me. Come in."

"You missed lunch, Clarke." Bellamy said taking seat on Clarke's bed.

"Shit. What time is it?" Clarke cursed quickly tying her hair up.

"Luckily for you, I saved you a plate and it's nearly 5." Bellamy said putting a plate of roasted meet with some sort of vegetable on table, which Clarke had missed was in his hand.

"Thanks,Bel." Clarke said gratefully.

"So...I wanted to talk to you about yesterday, Clarke." Bellamy said nervously.

Clarke nodded, sitting next to Bellamy leaving quite some space.

"Look Clarke, I like you. I really do and I am not going to apologize for it. But I am sorry that I didn't ask you before kissing you. I thought that maybe you felt the same way about me but it was wrong for me to assume that."

"It's okay, Bel. You are a nice guy, a really nice guy and I do love you , just...not the way you want me to." Clarke said smiling weakly.

"Yeah." Bellamy murmured. Silence greeted them.

"Bel, I don't want to lose your friendship. I meant it when I said I can't lose anyone else." Clarke said, her voice quivering a bit.

"You won't, Princess. You won't." Bellamy smiled and turned to look at him.

Clarke moved closer to Bellamy and rested her head on his shoulder. "Don't worry Bellamy, there's someone out there for you too."

"Hmm, you seem experienced at rejecting people, Griffin." Bellamy said in mock seriousness.

"Ha. ha. Very funny." Clarke said humorously hitting Bellamy's arm.

Bellamy deeply sighed and said, "So you think you've found that person?"