Chapter 9

AN:Hi everybody! Two days back I was searching for some Clexa fics and I can't tell you how overjoyed I was to find my own fic posted on tumblr. I don't know who posted it over there, but if you tell me then I would like to thank you personally. It made me feel really good.

And the rest of you who like it and have a tumblr or other accounts- spread the word!

LOST – CHAPTER 9

"Clarke." Lexa whispered in a weak voice.

"You are awake?" Clarke asked surprised.

"No. I am still asleep." Lexa said, her eyes twinkling.

"Did you just make a joke?"

"I don't know what that is, Clarke." Lexa said, smirking.

"You should stay in the hospital more often, it puts you in a good mood Commander." Clarke said, sitting on the bed.

"Can I please have water?" Lexa croaked, her voice hoarse.

"Yes, of course." Clarke said and tried to move but found her wrist still held by the Commander, who was staring into her eyes as if reading something very important in them.

Clarke cleared her throat and said, "Commander, my hand."

Lexa's face flushed and she immediately removed her hold on Clarke's wrist. Then she averted her gaze from Clarke's and started to stare at the ceiling.

Clarke brought a glass of water to her and Lexa tried to take it from Clarke's hands but winced in pain as she tried to move her arms from her sides.

"You were shot Lexa, you can't..." Clarke started gently.

"I can't what? Drink water on my own? I don't think so." Lexa hissed angrily, her good mood vanishing into thin air. She tried to grab the glass again but Clarke, knowing Lexa's stubbornness, had anticipated this and had already set the glass on the table so, when Lexa tried to move her arms, they were immediately pinned on either side of her body by the blonde, her face right above the Commander's and bending closer as she applied pressure to keep her still. Clarke noticed the change in Lexa's breathing and shuddered when she felt the rapid pounding of her pulse under her fingertips.

"I can't let you do that, Commander. Your stitches will open." Clarke whispered, her breath warming the Commander's face.

"Let me go, Clarke." Lexa said, giving Clarke a deathly glare that would make anyone run far away from her. Anyone but Clarke.

"No chance, Lexa." Clarke said huskily, smirking at the girl below her.

Lexa gulped at her tone but kept glaring. However, she stopped struggling as she figured it would be to no avail.

"Good girl." Clarke said, releasing Lexa.

Then she helped the very annoyed Commander to a half sitting position and brought the glass of water to her lips. Once the liquid touched her lips, Lexa forgot all her bitterness towards Clarke and hungrily drank all the water, spilling some of the liquid on her shirt in the process. Clarke snatched a tissue from the tissue box on the table and wiped the water dripping from Lexa's chin and slowly made her way to her lips, caressing them softly against the thin tissue. She looked up from her lips to her eyes and found them boring into hers. She stared back into them for a while and then swallowed nervously as she saw how dark the green eyes were. She felt her heart rate increase, her face heat up and her mouth go dry.

Suddenly, Lexa tried to move her arm and flinched in pain, bringing Clarke back to her senses. Blushing, she swiftly retracted her arm after gently but hurriedly placing the Commander back on the bed. All the time, she could feel the Commander's gaze on her, making her blush even more. She got off the bed and, turning around to fix the curtains, which didn't need fixing, said,