9

Skylar Dickson

Sunday, July 11, 2021- 1:35pm

"So I did need to worry about Ja'Kai" Kyle said making me roll my eyes

My mom is having a cookout and Kyle and his people got here early to help.

I told my dad that I broke up with Kyle but it looks like his people still think we together

"Why you ain't tell you family we broke up" that made him roll his eyes

"Because I wanted to try to work shit out but it look like you got eyes for Ja'Kai" his face started to turn red

He's mad because when he walked into my room I was on FaceTime with Kai.

Kai was showing me the new shoes he had got for the next game. That's all. Me and him are getting closer but I just got out of a relationship

"Did you even love me?" I sucked my teeth at him "Kyle I'm not in the mood for you and your bs today so either leave me alone or leave my house."

"I just want it to go back to before." He tried to grab my hands but I took a step back. "Kyle Thomas McLaughlin I don't want to be with you anymore. Did I love you? Yes do I still love you? Yes but not in that way like before. We can be friend"

Before he could say anything my phone rang. It's a FaceTime call from Kai. I stupidly answered it.

"What should I wear? Like what type of cookout is it?" Kai asked and Kyle took the phone out my hand

"Hey Ja'Kai." Kyle face was completely red with anger "wassup Kyle"

I jumped up and snatched the phone out Kyle's hand "you can wear what ever Kai. See you when you get here bye"

"Bye" he hung up. "You so fucking fake Sky like it's crazy"

"Just get out" I told him but he didn't and moved closer to me. He kissed me and we moved backwards until we hit the wall.

"Stop Kyle" I tried to push him off me but it didn't do much.

He kissed me again and moved me to the bed. I tried to keep pushing him but it didn't do anything. "Kyle stop"

He was now on top of me. "Come on Sky. You know you want me."

"Kyle get off me now" I semi yelled at him. Then the door opened and in walked my brother.

Kyle finally got off me and got my room. "Da fuck his problem"

I didn't answer and got up myself.

Marquis Davis

"Nigga is you ready shit I'm hungry as hell" I yelled upstairs at Kai

"We already drop Ja'Leah off so move your ass. You know the drive is about 45 minutes" Go yelled from the couch.

Go's mom is letting us take her car but only if Go drive it.

Kai ran down the stairs and I jumped up. "I hate niggas that take forever to get ready"

"Naw cause why I had called Sky and the nigga Kyle gonna say "hey Ja'Kai" like give shawty back her phone" Kai said and I laughed

"He probably still mad she broke up with him" Go said as we walked out the door

"Shit I would be too. Like not even 10 days after we broke up you on the phone with a whole nigga. Couldn't be me" I told them.

"We was just talking damn. Y'all act like it was more than that. She kinda like a manager" Kai sat in the front forcing me to sit in the back

"That's tough. You work for that Nigga mom remember. You better hope Ms.Price don't act a fool." I told him "Please she only gonna act a fool is she find out I'm taken."

We got into the car and made our way there. I was sitting in the backseat and Ja'Kai was playing the music.

We pulled up to see a big house with loads of cars in the driveway.

"Damn

"Damn. Why he got such a big house" Go asked

"Nigga they rich as hell. He was getting paid damn their top dollar when he was in the NBA and now he coaches one of the best AAU team and some to be college coach. Plus Mrs.Dickson has won several gold medals and be on tv some time. This how I'm tryna be living" I told them and Ja'Kai nodded "same"

We parked and made our way in. The first person we saw was Coach. "Wassup y'all. This y'all first time out here so I'll have Skylar show y'all around. Help yourself to anything you like."

Skylar, Jazmine and her other friend came over. "Hey" they said in unison.

"Who you" Go said staring at the other girl.

"I'm Zariyah"

"Nice to meet you Zariyah

"Nice to meet you Zariyah. And let me just add that you look beautiful" Go said and I laughed. This nigga here.

"Thanks. You fine as fuck" I saw him blushing.

Skylar gave us a tour around which was like a fucking workout. She mostly talked to Kai while Zariyah and Go were constantly flirting with each other. Me and Jaz kinda stayed in the back and walked together

"So what do you wanna do with your life? I mean like you know I'm trynna go to the NBA" I asked her

"I don't know yet" she dryly replied

"I'm just tryna make conversation but if you don't want to talk that's fine" I said to her but I did want her to talk. It was boring being out here not talking to anyone

"So you from the Garden" she asked me "Yea. It ain't as bad as the news make it."

"Maybe I'll come see you then" she smirked at me "give me your phone so I can put my number in it. Our little secret"

I gave her my phone and she put her name as "🤫"

We made our way back around and was introduced to a lot of people. Like social media people, other athletes etc. we took lots of pictures and they tagged us in it.

Our Instagram follower was already started to grow but know it's gonna grow more. The more recognization we get the better