Chapter Three

Previously

"Gray-Sama!" She screamed. Then in the blink of an eye she was knocked out cold and in a bag.

Now

Gray had stomped out of the guild and had been walking for at least a half hour. 'Natsu... Why did he call me a Juvia lover? Maybe I'm not a Juvia lover but I will admit I do like her... No, I love her. I love Juvia Loxar!' He admitted to himself. 'I really do love her... That's it, I'm going to go confess to her that I like her.' His train of thought was shattered.
"Gray-Sama!" It was faint but it was definitely Juvia. Gray ran towards the scream.

At The Guild

"I kinda feel bad about bugging Gray." Mirajane shrugged.

"I don't that was fun!" Natsu stammering.

"I wonder where he's at?" Lucy said calmly.
Just then there was a ring at the guild hall. "I'll get it." Mirajane answered the phone.

*Phone call*
Gray: Hello?
Mirajane: Oh, Hi Gray
Gray: Mirajane, I just herd Juvia scream for help I'm gonna go after her, I've gotta feeling she was captured.
Mirajane: Ok Gray, I'll tell the others, be careful.
Gray: Ok, bye.
*Phone call over*

Mirajane quickly filled the guild members in on the situation.
"I'm coming Juvia!" Natsu sprinted out the door and Happy followed.

With Gray

So this is the guild, infinity darkness, it was a tall castle-like building about three stories high, with a giant black infinity sign as their emblem on the front. There was three entrances, the big front door, a side window to the top floor and a balcony on the edge of a small tower in the corner. <'Juvia must be up there.' He thought.

Gray climbed up the side of the tower using his ice magic, and sure enough when he got to the balcony there she was tied up with magic ropes.

"Juvia, I'm here to save you." Gray whispered. Only a faint smile swept across her face. Gray managed to freeze the ropes and set her free. Once she managed to speak she told Gray what had happened.

"Nobody has come up here since they brought me up here." she squeaked. she looked pale, hungry and tired.

"As soon as we get out of here I'll get you some food" he said reassuringly.

Just before they were about to get out of there they realized that there was a scout checking the area and they wouldn't make it out unnoticed unless they waited until the scout was gone so they sat down.

"Gray-Sama, I'm scared, I'm afraid that they'll hurt the guild and capture me again." Juvia said worriedly.

"They are not going to have you" Gray said leaning in.

"Gray-Sama.." Juvia leaned in too, their lips had just brushed against each other when they both snapped their heads towards what sounded like Natsu.
"Natsu?" Gray questioned.
They both looked off the balcony, and sure enough there he was, going on a rampage. Gray sighed.

'I almost kissed her, I was that close.'
Gray thought.

Gray then decided that there was no point in trying to leave unnoticed by this point so him and Juvia slid down an ice slide to the bottom and almost ran directly into Natsu.

"Watch it!" Gray yelled at him.

Juvia was just fantasizing like usual.

"Oh, you found her, well come on let's defeat this guild" he waved Gray and Juvia over to fight with him.

When they got in the building most of the guild members had all ready gathered there.
ICE MAKE / ICE HAMMER!

FIRE DRAGON / IRON FIST!

Drip drip drop..
WATER SLICER!

Well, they had taken down most of the guild already. So they went to the second floor to find Nevara, she was standing in front of a strange machine that had a shape perfect for the necklace. Gray had already stripped by then so the necklace was clear to see.

"You can mess with me, my necklace, whatever, but you cannot mess with my friends!" Gray screamed.

ICE MAKE / CANNON!
ICE MAKE / LANCE!
ICE MAKE / CAGE!

Natsu was about to join in when he realized that the job was pretty much done. So instead, while Nevara was in the cage, he smashed the machine to pieces.

"That'll teach you for messing with our guild!" Gray said proudly. Nevara was pretty beat up and she never dared get Gray mad at her again so she left them alone.

As they got back to the guild pretty much everyone was there, Erza, Lucy, Levy, Gajeel, Elfman, Laxus, Evergreen, Mirajane, and so on, they all cheered for them.

With Gray And Juvia

Gray and Juvia were sitting in the guild hall and Juvia was just about to ask about what happened in the tower when Natsu came running up. "Guys were having a carnival to celebrate!"

'Oh, this the perfect opportunity for me and Gray-Sama to go on a date!' Juvia thought to herself.

"Gray-Sama?" She started.
"Ya?" He answered.
"Would you like to go to the carnival with me?" She asked.
"Oh, uh, sure Juvia." He replied.