Chapter 33

"What?"

"You want to do it ... the movie." I smiled at him, sitting down on the sofa.

"I ..."

"It's not a bad thing to expand your horizons."

"I think I wanna do it." he said, sitting down on the floor with the boys.

"Then do it. Make sure you talk to whoever you need to talk to from corporate, though."

"I will. What about you?" he asked.

"I don't know if their first trip should be that long."

"Before he left, Dwayne said that we could travel on his jet because of the kids." he informed me.

"Travel for that long with all three kids? You think we can handle that?" I asked, looking at the twins.

"It'll be Mel's first test. She wants to travel with us, right? This will be easy in comparison, but it'll get her ready." he said.

"Now you're all gung-ho for Mel the traveling babysitter?" I smugly asked.

"I mean, you were right, I prefer her over a stranger." he said.

"I'm sorry, what was that?"

"You were ... right. Come here." he smirked, grabbing my calf and pulling.

I let him pull me so that I was straddling his thighs. Ian tummy pulled himself over to us, so I picked him up and kissed his chubby little cheek. Aiden was just gurgling and laying on his back.

"We made these cuties." I smiled as my son patted my cheek.

"My boys, I love you all so much." my husband smiled, caressing my cheek.

"We love you so much. Baby, you shouldn't pass up this opportunity."

"I want to do it." he said.

"Then call him back, don't let this opportunity pass. Talk to the bosses first, I don't see why they'd have a problem with it, but check anyway."

"For both of us?"

"Ask for both, but let them know that I'm not sure if I'm gonna do it."

"Okay, that sounds like a plan." he smiled.

"I'm not sure, Leati Anoa'i." I insisted putting my baby down.

"Yes, I understand." he said. "You know, you had an amazing pre-baby body, but baby, this extra juicy in your ass is just delicious." he said as he grabbed my ass.

"You like?"

"Absolutely." he said, pulling me in for a kiss.

"You two are gonna scar those boys for life if you keep going at it like two horny teenagers." Mel said.

"Remind me to take her key away." I told my husband.

"You wouldn't do that." My sister smiled.

"Hey, you got here at a good time." Le said.

"Yeah, to stop you from making baby Anoa'i number 4." she said, sitting down on the sofa. "Hey you handsome boys."

"You are still of age to get your ass whopped." I told her.

"What did I get here in time for?" she asked as I sat next to my husband.

"You told your sister that you wanted to travel with us to help with the twins." Le said and all the amusement left her face.

"Yes, I still do." she quickly stated.

"I have an offer that will require me to travel. Your sister has been made a similar offer but is unsure if she is going to accept. If all of us go on this trip, we want to take you with us on a trial basis of sorts."