Chapter 15

We had a week of romantic walks on the beach, candlelight dinners, breakfast in bed, and lazy mornings. I scheduled a special pregnancy-safe massage for her on the last day and while she was there, I decorated the room with lots of those little candles and rose petals. The hotel manager helped me get it all and she thought it was cute. Dinner was delivered and set up in the middle of the living room. So when I went to get her from the spa, she had no suspicions at all, getting the full effect when she opened the door.

"Baby, what's all of this?"

"Our last night." I smiled, pulling her in for a kiss.

We had dinner, talked, and just enjoyed each other's presence. We watched a movie, took a bath together, and made love again. When we finished each other thoroughly, we just lay in bed wrapped up in each other.

"You know, after this week, I think you might've gotten me pregnant since you refuse to wear condoms, big dog." she said.

"Condoms? What are these condoms you speak of?" I replied, tapping her on the nose.

"Yeah, the contraceptive stuff that keeps your swimmers away from my eggs."

"Nah, I'm trying to trap your ass." I said, smiling at her laughter.

"Le . . . I'm so happy."

"Good, that's my job and I've been lacking lately. Make you happy, take care of you and our family, lay down that pipe good." I smiled.

"Definitely giving me the D." she smugly smiled.

"That would be the only thing you retained."

"Well, I mean . . ." she pointed to her growing belly. "The D gets the job done. My ass is fully trapped and I wouldn't have it any other way."

"That's why I put a ring on it. I love you Ariana Angle-Anoa'i."

"I love you, too. Thank you for this week, this trip. It has been amazing." she sighed, laying her head over my heart.

"It really has been, I'm so damn happy we did this. I can't wait for the twins to get here though."

"Me either, I'm gonna be a mother again and I can't wait." she smiled and her words made me smile, again.

This woman, my woman, since we started dating her connection with my daughter has been beautiful to watch. Now their bond is unbreakable and I love to see them together. She didn't just say I'm going to be a mother, she said she's gonna be a mother again. I'm the luckiest man alive and with my growing family, I'm all the luckier. I don't care what I have to do but my family is my number one priority and that's how they'll remain.

"So, Bryan and Braylon?" I asked.

"Nolan and Noel?"

"Sam and Seth?"

"Not gonna happen. Nathan and Waylon." she said, making me laugh.

ARIANA'S POV

Our vacation was amazing, so relaxing, and just fun. During our week in Puerto Rico, a full week, Le was so present and in full vacation mode. It was nice to see him relax too, he really enjoyed his time off. I can't wait to bring Jojo and the twins here on a big family vacation to show them my island. We flew into Florida together on Sunday to spend the night with Jojo before he has to take of for Texas in the morning."

"Daddy, when are you coming back?" Jojo asked as we laid in bed.

"I should be home by Thursday sweetie, hopefully Wednesday. The shakeup is coming soon so those days might change." he said.