Chapter 18

We see (Y/N) sit back down in his chair listening in shock.

(Y/N): What the hell...

Draken: Mikey was never caught.

Draken: Because...

Draken flashbacks to that day and sees Kisaki using someone.

Draken: Kisaki had prepared a patsy for him.

Draken stops flashbacking.

Draken: Mikey fell into darkness.

Draken: Toman was taken over by Valhalla.

Draken: That was when it expanded into a giant organization with Mikey as the commander and Kisaki Tetta as the acting commander. We had a spot for you when you came back as the advisor.

Draken got up.

Draken: Looking back on all this now.

Draken: Mikey was probably the reason Kisaki wanted to join Toman to begin with.

(Y/N): Hang on a second. So Mikey killed Kazutora.

(Y/N) grips the chair aggressively.

(Y/N): Was killing Kazutora what he wanted?! He could've just knocked him out or anything!

Draken: Can you say for certain that if you see in Mikey's position back there, you wouldn't have killed Kazutora?

Draken: The guy who killed his brother.

Draken: And on that day, Baji was killed right in front of him.

(Y/N): Huh?

(Y/N): Kazutora... he killed Baji!?

Draken: You saw it with your own eyes, (N/N). In fact you were knocked out by Mikey after all of it went down since you were the closest to both deaths.

In shock (Y/N) gripped the chair even harder veins showing in his fists and arms, his rage insinuating further.

Glimpses of what happened flashed before (Y/N)'s eyes as the last thing he sees is Mikey kick him with tears in his eyes.

(Y/N): What...the hell...?!

We then cut to (Y/N), Takemichi, and Naoto walking out the prison. (Y/N)'s head is looking to the ground.

(Y/N): Past Mikey wouldn't kill anyone...

(Y/N): I wanna believe that...

Cars drove past.

(Y/N): I saw glimpses of what we were talking about with Draken.

(Y/N): My head's filling up with memories I haven't experienced.

(Y/N): Baji lying on the ground lifeless...Kazutora on the ground brutally beaten...Mikey covered in blood...and Mikey knocking me out...

(Y/N): But I have no idea if my memories are my own!

(Y/N): I saw Mikey with a empty look but then tears.

(Y/N): I'm gonna save Mikey!

Naoto: (Y/N)...

We cut to the three at Naoto's apartment.

Naoto: The battle on Bloody Halloween. Ended in  Toman's defeat. Because Sano Manjiro ended up murdering Hanemiya Kazutora. To top it off, Kisaki Tetta was behind all of it. Sano killed Hanemiya because Sano was very close with...

(Y/N): Baji, and Kazutora ended up killing him.

(Y/N): So I'm going to save Baji.

Takemichi: Then Mikey won't make this mistake.