Chapter 32: Enter the Digiverse

P.I.X.A.L. plugs a cord to herself while Cyrus works on the Digiverse.

Cyrus: "I think we should put the main switch over here to keep it tucked away a little. With a little ingenuity and a few more coaxial cables, we may be able to reboot the system with the Techno Blades and erase the Digital Overlord for good"

Jay: "I thought you said we needed the stolen hard drive to do that"

Cyrus: "I did. But that was before I truly understood the entire capabilities of what Zane's powers truly allow us"

Kai: "And what is that?"

Cyrus: "A chance to enter remotely. By the time we figure out where Lloyd is, it'll be too late to stop the Overlord from draining his Golden Power"

Nya: "And escaping the Digiverse?"

Cyrus: "Exactly. But if we digitize the ninja and Techno Blades using my experimental technology, you could fight him on his own turf inside the Digiverse"

Jay: "What do you mean inside the Digiverse?"

Cole: "Ugh, weren't you listening? He's going to put us into the video game"

Jay: "I know, heh, I just wanted to hear it again!"

P.I.X.A.L.: "But Mr. Borg, if anything were to happen to them inside the program-"

Cyrus: "Of course. Every step into the unknown has its dangers"

Kai: "What dangers? What is she talking about?"

Cyrus: "You know how in video games you get multiple lives?"

Jay: "Yeah, whoa"

Cyrus: "It's not like that"

Jay: Oh.

(Y/N): "...So it's just as dangerous as real life?"

Cyrus: "Presto! We're up and running!"

Postman: (He and the other citizens barge in) "Aha! You see? Borg is holding out on us. He does have power"

Cyrus: "Oh, this is no time for more post-apocalyptic role playing, Postman"

Postman: "This isn't a game anymore. We heard about the Nindroid activity. What if they come back? We need power to defend ourselves. And I wanna catch up on my shows"

Computer: "Would you like to play a game?"

(Y/N): "Talk about timing"

Postman: "They are playing a game. Take back the power!"

Cole: "No, stop!"

Kai: "We're trying to help you!" (They stop attacking. Golden Power surrounds them)

Jay: "Uh"

Nya: "Where's all the power coming from?"

Cyrus: "Golden Power. It's already begun. The Overlord has started the transference"

Lloyd groans as his Golden Power is being extracted.

Overlord: "Soon you will be utterly powerless. And I will escape this digital prison and become whole, and nothing will stop me from becoming the Golden Master!"

The team realizes they're being surrounded by the Nindroid army.

Cyrus: "Quick, P.I.X.A.L., we must isolate our server. If he finds out our plan to use the Techno Weapons remotely, the ninja won't stand a chance"

P.I.X.A.L.: "Isolating server. Sir, we have an abnormal mass of power signatures"

Cyrus: "Aah! They're already here. Initiate lockdown" (Cyrus activated a barricade around the Borg Tower)