Kissing Cousins

Disclaimer: I don’t own Devil May Cry, just my OC’s.

Recap: ‘Oh why the hell are you cursed with normal teenage human hormones and thoughts?’ Dee moaned…. No not moan, not MOAN! Speaking of moaning. Oh god, why the hell am I even here?! And why the hell does my head feel light.

“So kid,” that explains it. “you enjoying the show?” I whip around and look up to see Dante staring down at me with a sad smirk on his face. I blush and start blubbering, and then realize that my pants are still too tight. EEEKK!

Dante’s smirk widens as he leans over slightly and gets closer to me, I try to back away but end up pinned against the door, where instead of moans it was now bunch of scraping noises of the table scraping against the floor. My blush goes darker in shade and I try to gulp as Dante puts a hand on the door above me and steps closer. “Aaahhh, aaahh, um-” I say trying to form words as my face and neck start to burn from embarrassment.

Dante chuckles and leans in close enough to where his face is only a few centimeters away from mine. “You’re starting to sound more like the happy couple inside the room.” He says, and I let out a dying cat noise and I’m pretty sure any second now my face is going to burst into flames. He smiles, a mixture of cruel and mocking, then he raises a hand up slowly and dramatically and brings it to my face. I close my eyes together and he chuckles, and then the plate in my hands feels lighter.

You have read one too many manga.’ Dee says wryly. “Huh?” I say and then open my eyes and see Dante eating a slice of my pizza with a giant Cheshire cat grin. “Hey that’s mine!” I shout at him and jump at him as he holds up the pizza and grins at me. I jumped at him again and then I felt the front of my pants hit his leg and stop instantly and blush again and let out a mouse like sound.

“Pretty eager for it huh?” Dante jokes and I blush deeper once again.

“Sh..SHUT UP!” I squeak. He laughs darkly and takes a bite of the pizza and swallows it seemingly in one bite. The laugh made my head spin a little bit and I blushed deeper.

“Ah, the sight of a virgin blushing.” Dante chuckles and then eats the rest of the pizza in almost one whole bite. That brings me back out of my state and instead I glare at him with renewed anger and my pants didn’t feel so tight anymore.

“SHUT UP ASSHOLE!” I yell at him and then turn around and bang on the door. “Hurry it up in there!” I was almost surprised to see Nero at the door when I turned around with a Dante like smirk in place.

He opens the door and smirks wider. “Whats your problem, not enjoying the show?”

I glare at him and push past him and stick out my plate at the same time to avoid Dante’s reaching hand. “No, and you wouldn’t either if you knew what happened the last time Kerry caught someone fucking in her classroom.” I warn as I stop at my desk and put my plate down and smack away Dante’s outstretched hand again.

“Oh, and what’d she do?” Nero mocked. “Pour some vinegar and baking soda on them?”

I smirk at him and pick up a slice of pizza and turn around while sliding the plate behind me. “No, they walked away with third degree chemical burns and the guy ended up being impotent.” That knocked the grin right off his face and Vergil gave me a odd look. I shrug and take a bite of the pizza.

“What the hell did they do to earn that?” Dante asked as he attempted to grab another slice from around me, I scooted the plate around and smacked his hand away. He thought of it as a challenged and smirked again.

“My sophomore year we had a test prep session after school one night, when we got done she took me out for dinner since I didn’t have a car or dinner, and when we came back we found the janitor and her boyfriend screwing on her desk and they offered us a chance to join them.” I took another bite and picked up the plate and jumped away when Dante tried to grab another slice.