Camping

Andy's P.O.V.

"WE'RE GOING CAMPING!" Dad exclaimed out of the blue. My eyes directed from my hand practicing on my acoustic guitar, to my Dad standing at the end staircase of the basement. Avery continued playing Grand Theft Auto on the Xbox one, paying no attention to him. I saw him huff before walking over to the outlet and tugging on the power cord, the TV immediately going black, and the

"Dad, what the heck?! I was almost done with the mission." She whined, throwing the controller down. He ignored her protesting, and sat down on the end of the couch.

"We're going camping." He repeated, and Avery groaned.

"You rudely interrupted my gaming for that?! Camping isn't even for sixteen year olds!" She complained, crossing her arms in a attitude. Dad rolled his eyes.

"Camping is a great way to bond with nature and each other. Plus, we'll go to Six Flags the next day." Dad explained. I shrugged. I mean, it didn't sound too bad. Camping for one night is fine as long as I get to bring Ellie.

"How long are we gonna be out there?" I questioned, my eyes trailing back to the strings of my guitar begging to be played.

"Just one night."

"Alright, I'm in."

"Thank you, Andy. I mean, it's like he's the good twin, Avery, and you're the bad twin." Avery giggled, evilly.

"I'm in, I guess."

"Then, it's settled! Get your suitcases packed!" He ordered, leaving the basement.

"Right after I finish this mission..." Avery muttered, plugging the TV and game

back in and grabbing the controller.

~Cry's P.O.V.~

We were heading to St. Andrews campground in a RV, with a mini kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom. We had left in the afternoon, so by the time we arrived there it was sunset. Avery complained that what's the point of having tents when we had a bedroom in the RV, but I told her that we're camping, as in sleeping under the stars.

Wow, was she stubborn? I mean, my mother said I was like that at my age, too. But, I guess, her one hundred-thousand followers on twitter, youtube, and Instagram like her. I remember reading her bio and it says the same thing on each Social media page: Daughter Of Pewds and Cry. Atfirst, it kinda alarmed me that she was showing her face and everything, but she complains, saying, "How else will I make makeup tutorials?!" Andy is the sweet twin though. His Youtube is full of a bunch of covers with fan girls going crazy in the comments. I read a few of them, saying how deep and sexy his voice is when he sang Ed Sheeran A team. The thing is, he doesn't feel comfortable with showing his face. All you can see is his pink lips, his shirt, his arms playing his acoustic guitar. He only had a few pictures on his Insta, and he doesn't have a twitter.

After we found our spots in the camp, and got our tents set up, we sat own on the logs, and started a fire. We decided to make S'mores for dinner and as we waited for the marshmallows to roast, Andy took out his guitar and asked Avery to roast his.