Lonely

Day 1

Location: 150 miles outside of New New York

Report: She found the message last night. I could feel her energy signature get kind of close, but it seems that my experience enhanced ask of my abilities including suppressing my precense. She got within three miles of my location where she then collapsed. I dared not approach here, but left a protective barrier that would vanish at sunrise.

Day 3

Location: Ruins of Chicago

Report: I encountered creatures that resembles the shade I fought. They were significantly weaker so I took them all out, it wasn't hard considering that there were twenty of them. My heart has started to grow heavy with grief and longing. I didn't think it would take three days for me to kiss her this much. Clearly I under valued how much I love her.

Day 75

Location: The Great Salt Lake

Report: This post of the country has its own unique beauty. Many one day I can see it with her. Speaking of her, I felt her energy going over head in a plane going twards California area. Seems I will have to delay my trip there, manner is time to visit Canada, one of the few countries that survived the last war.

Day 235

Location: Northern Europe

Report: Someone finally decided to track my back account. I just barely made it out of town before I sensed get energy. Sarah, I'm sorry. I can't come home yet.

Day: 300

Location: Himalaya mountains

Report: I have finished me physical temporal suspension spell. The down side is that the cost is really high. One year is all I can do, then I can never use it again. This is my last message. Sarah, by now you have probably found out something about what is going on. I have tried to keep it from you, but i have learned that we have an unavoidable destiny. Please do not get involved if you can avoid it. I love you and I did this for you. Goodbye, my love.

Day: 665

Location: Remains of the Himalaya

Report: what the heck did I miss?