Bonus

IM DOING ANOTHER Q&A!! put questions in the comments. But also since people missed it I'm doing a bonus of the future. (Sorry is a mess anything up)

Dust pov:

Me and horror have been married for about five years now. We have a lovely two story house and two beautiful baby boys. One named okes a little under five and one named kilow about three years old. "MUM DAD COME OOOON I WANNA GOO" okes yelled from downstairs "GIVE IS A MINUTE" horror yelled back. I was currently sitting on the desk with horror inbetween my legs giving me a hickey "*sigh* better start getting ready" I said getting off the desk "aww I wanted to give you one more Hickey tho" horror said disappointed. "You can give me plenty later. Now come on we have to be at nightmares in an hour" I said going over to the door "ugh fine" he said following. We go downstairs to see the boys playing with blocks "finally!" Okes yells "you need to be more patient and more polite" I said crossing my arms. He stuck his tongue out at me and then horror picked him up "sticking your tongue out is five years in prison little mister" horror said taking him over to our old baby crib. "Nooooo I'm sorryyyyyy!" Okes yelled. Horror placed him in the crib "now learn to be nice to your mum and I might think about shortening your time here" horror said with a snug look. Okes sat there pouting as horror when over to the kitchen. I whent over and took okes out the crib "now don't tell the guard I did this. I'll get in trouble" I whisper to him. He giggles running back to his brother to play blocks. I walk in the kitchen and stand at the door so I can keep an eye on the kids and talk to horror. I see horror making toast for the kids "you look terrible" I said mockingly "you look handsome" I blushed slightly not expecting that kind of response "iron your shirt and I'll say the same thing" I said as I walked back into the living room. I heard a quite "asshole" as I left. I sat next to the kids and began to play with them. Altho they took a lot out of us we still loved them. Sometimes the others would ask about a third but we refused. We realised how much of a pain it was raising kids and never wanted to go through it again. We had our too cute boys and that all we needed. But if I did get pregnant again I wouldn't be that bothered. After a while horror walked in with food and gave it to us "I don't remember letting you out your cell" horror said jokingly to okes "the nice guard let me out because they aren't a big meany" he said pointing at me. I stuck my tongue out at horror teasing him "heey wou can't do wat wou go cell" kilow said pointing at me. I put my tongue into my mouth "oh sorry" I said "no you need to go to jail!" Okes said. I was about to object when I felt horror pick me up bridal style "there right dusty you have to go to jail" they both giggled as horror carried me to the crib "nooo I have a family you can't do this" I said laughing a bit. He dropped me in the with my legs still sticking out since I didn't fit "now stay there and learn your lesson!" Okes said we all burst into laughter and I slowly tried to get out but failed "sh- I mean crud... I'm stuck" I said. Horror chucked giving me a devilish look. Okes when back over to his blocks and horror bent down to my ear "you know I'd destroy you from the inside right now?" He asked. I blushed and out my hand on his chest "aww does the big bad wolf like seeing his pray stuck~?" I said teasingly. He licked my neck slightly before pulling me out the crib. We gave each other a smirk before starting to get ready.

An hour later we all got in the car and horror drove us to nightmare place. Nightmare had moved out of the castle and moved into a very large house with error. Killer got a small apartment with outer and they are in a happy relationship still. Red and swapfell live on there own and come to visit rarely but not that often and cross lives with dream. We all meet up at nightmares to catch up every weekend since we are all family. Me and horror are the only ones married but killer is planning on proposing to outer next month. Nightmare and error are in a relationship too and error is currently three months pregnant. They don't really talk about marriage much I don't think it bothers them as much. Once we arrived we sew killer and outer just getting out their car to. We opened the door and the first thing okes did was charge at killer "UNCLE KILLER!" okes yelled. He jumped onto killer and killer barely kept himself up "okes! How's my little man doing?" He asked picking okes up and throwing him in the air. Okes giggled before being put down "hey killer!" I said walking over. Me and killer hugged and I said hi to outer. Horror said his hellos and we all whent inside. Nightmare and error were in the backyard making different foods on the barbecue. We opened the slide door and walked out "sup guys" horror said "oh hey! Didn't realise you were here" error said. Nightmare was on a bench and waved to us. Okes and kilow said hello and hugged them and we all started chatting as the kids played in the yard. Error and nightmare had bought a few kids toys and set ups for when we came over so the kids wouldn't bother us to much while catching up. After a while cross arrived with dream and we said hello then ink and blue arrived alone. Blue had a boyfriend but we didn't know him to well so he tended not to join our get togethers and ink was still single. Although we use to be enemies we had grown quite close and looked at each other as family.

A few hours whent by and it was the afternoon we all started heading home. Once we arrived him I whent to go make dinner while horror watched the kids. I made spaghetti Bolognese for us and set the table "guy dinners done" I said. They all came over and we sat at the table eating dinner. We chatted about the day and had a few laughs. After dinner we whent to watch some movies and then we headed to bed. After I put the kids to bed I whent upstairs and whent into me and horrors room. It was dark and as I closed the door I felt something pin me to it. I looked and sew horror "I think you promised a few Hickey's~" he said licking my neck. I let out a small moan "I think we want a lot more than just hickeys" horror smirked before bitting into my neck. He lifted my leg up and began feeling my thigh and hip. I held his shoulders moaning but trying to be as quite as possible, this is also why the kids sleep downstairs. Horror lead us to the bed and pushed me down onto it. He walked over to the closet and grabbed a box from the top shelf. He pulled out a gag and a small vibrator and put the box back. Then he came back over to me and began to strip me of mine and his clothes. Once we were fully naked and had out bodies formed he put me on all fours "need prep?" Horror asked "nah I'm good" I said. He out a condom on and was about to go in "uhh you forgetting something?" I asked. He thought for a minute "oh yeeeaaah the gag" we couldn't have sex without the gag anymore. We risk the kids hearing us. I basically can't be quite especially from how hard horror fucks me. He put the gag on me and then the vibrator on my clit turning it on low. I let out a muffled moan and then felt horror slam his full length in. I let out a muffled cry around the gag as horror began to slam into me over and over. He turned the vibrator to medium and continued to fuck my needy little hole. I began to cry tears if pleasure as he fucked me. I could hear him grunting and cussing under his breath as he pound into me. I lived the feeling of horrors cock slamming into my walls. It had been about a year since we had sex. We normally just made out or gave hickeys but sometimes we got really horny and let ourself have sex. After a while I started to get close and horror realised. He immediately turned the vibrator to full power and I came aggressively. He continued to fuck me making me cum two more times and then he finally came I to the condom. We both took a second to catch our breaths and horror slowly pulled out. He took the condom off throwing it in the bin and took the vibrator of turning in off. I collapsed onto the bed and took the gag of giving it to horror. He placed both of them back in the box and came to bed with me. We cuddled up to each other and slowly fell asleep.

A/N

Ok that should be it other than the Q&A. Leave question in the comments for these guys. Bye!

(13 July)