18

9 months passed by fast.

Sans is currently giving birth to their daughter. Azriel was forced to wait outside with his family and Sans family waiting for their child to be born.

Toriel and Gastor however were in the room with Sans helping him give birth with Alphas.

They all could hear a faint yelling directed towards Azriel about killing him. He was scared but knew Sans wouldn't really kill him. Hurt him badly yes, but nothing to bad that leads towards death.

It has been 5 hours already and Toriel comes out.

"Mom is everything okay?" Azriel stood up very fast to ask his mom more questions about Sans.

"Azriel it is okay. Sans is fine, you can enter."

Azriel scooted past his mother to see Sans sweating badly but conscience none the less.

"Hey baby, how you holding up?"

"J-just fine. Dad where is she?" Sans looked towards Alphas and Gastor who was cleaning up the baby.

"She is fine Sans, relax. We will bring her to you." Gastor the rapped the baby up in her baby blanket and walked towards Sans who held her first.

"She is beatiful." Azriel smiled at the two.

"Yeah she is. She is graceful as well." Sans snickered out and Azriel laughed a little.

"What is funny you two?" Alphas as the couple who were laughing quietly.

"Her name is Grace. Me and Sans agreed upon that name for her."

"Grace Skelton Dreemur." Sans added to the conversion between the two.

"She is exactly like you love." Azriel gently rubbed his daughters hand while looking at his two loved once.

"She'll have your Horns. I know that for sure." Sans expressed towards his lover who smiled more.

"Of course she will. But no matter what she looks like, I will love her either way. Like I love you."

"Sans can I talk to you?" Frisk stood at the door, and Sans nodded.

"Azriel mind holding Grace while I talk to Frisk?"

"Sure, come her Grace." Azriel picked Grace up rocking her a little. He gotten up to give Sans and Frisk a little room to talk.

"Sans it is gonna happen without my control."

"When?"

"...that is the thing. I don't know when, but I do know it will happen soon. Sans I know I promised not to tell anyone but this will happen and I can't stop it. I know you know it is coming to."

"I know. I just wish I knew when."

"Knew what was coming?" Azriel pipped into their conversation.

"Az..."