12

After a bit of explaining, they all left the basement lab to the main house. Gaster was sitting on the couch to rest up and to gain the strength to walk more properly. It has been many years since he has been in the real world.

"Azriel, are you going to stay here?" Chara asked her brother.

"Na, Sans got a lot on his hands. It is best now that I return home with you two."

"oh, I figured you would stay one more night to... you know." Chara teased him, and Frisk laughed at Azriel's embarrassment.

"I- you...grrr" Azriel's face was pure red, and Sas returned from the kitchen to give Gaster some food. It has been many years since his last meal.

"Gaster, you can rest up in my room until I can inform Paps that we need a new room for you."

"I can rest on the couch just fine Sans. Plus I am quite unaware of your relationship between you and Prince Azriel." Gaster said body, making the two humans laugh, and leaving the two in question flustered.

"NOTHING IS GOING ON BETWEEN ME AND SANS!" Azriel yelled as he turned away from the group.

"Azzy, we are just teasing you. Get whatever you have here and we can leave." Frisk said, and Azriel walked up to Sans's room to walk out with a bag of his (Azriel's) clothes. The three left, and Sans refused to say anything after that stunt.

Gaster ate his food, and Sans left the TV on as he was in his room to clean up (not really). Then the front door opened and Paps yelled/screamed. Sans ran out and looked down over the railing to see Paps point at Gaster.

"WHO ARE YOU! SANS, THERE IS A STRANGER IN OUR HOUSE!!!"

"Paps, calm down."

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN WHERE THERE IS A STRANGER IN OUR HOUSE."

"Paps, sit," Sans demanded and walked down to see Paps sit on the opposite side of the couch. Gaster just looked at Paps.

"Sans, what is going on?"

"I'll explain that Paps. I just need you to understand that you do know who he is, you just don't remember him. Paps, this is W.D. Gaster, our dad."

"Our... WHAT??!?" Paps looked at Gaster confused, then at Sans. "WHY AM I BEING INFORMED ABOUT THIS NOW??"

"Paps... let me explain."Sans tried to calm down the taller skeleton. It worked, Paps looked at Sans confused. "There was an accident when you were 6, you were too young but had enough to remember dad. However, that accident made many people forget him. I didn't since umm... I was one of few that did remember him."

"Then why didn't you tell me?"

"I did, you kept forgetting. So I gave up on telling you paps."

"I-i...I am sorry sans. For snapping at you."

"It is fine paps, you have every right to be mad at me."

"Well, now I am here boys. Paps why don't you tell me about yourself" Gaster spoke up, and Paps smiled at their dad. He started to tell him everything, it even lined up with Sans's story.