3

Sleep was hard to come by for Sans. It was either no sleep or nightmares. Pleasant sleep was hard to come by naturally for him. This sleep he had this night was better than any sleep he normally gets. He felt warmth, coziness, love. It was unnatural sleep for him but he cuddled into that love desperately.

Morning came with Papyrus yelling at him to wake up. Sans wanted to fall asleep again to feel what he felt during his dream but he knew that could never happen again. Over many years and different timelines he barely got any good sleep.

"SANS WAKE UP, THE HUMAN WANTS TO TELL US SOMETHING."

"fine, i am coming..." Sans got out of bed, out of his comfort place. He walked downstairs to see his brother and Frisk holding Flowey in their arms. "what's going on kiddo?"

"Well umm... Sans I kinda need one of you to watch Flowey."

"WELL, THE GREAT PAPYRUS COULD WATCH FLOWEY" Paps smiled at the thought of a new friend.

"I can watch the damn flower. Paps you have to do a lot of things to do."

"HMM, ALRIGHT, TAKE CARE OF FLOWEY SANS. I HAVE TO MEET UP WITH UNDYNE AND ALPHAS FOR A SOMETHING" He ran out without another thought.

"Well, thanks, Sans. Umm Flowey is asleep right now, but once he wakes up you can tell him why he is here." Frisk handed the potted flower to Sans and left. Sans looked at the sleeping flower, he wanted to be mean just a little as for payback for the number of times he has killed everyone on different timelines.

"Okay kiddo, you better get going."

"Alright, Bye Sans."

Frisk left right after. Sans looked at the sleeping flower and decided to put him down and grab a glass of water and pour it on him, which woke him up.

"WHAT THE FRICK!! SANS!!??" Flowey looked at him with pure anger.

"geez kid what gotten into your potted plant?" Sans chuckled and walked back to put the glass up.

"WHY DID YOU POUR WATER ON ME? I WAS SLEEPING." He yelled, and Sans looked at him with a 'straight' face.

"Revenge you goat."

"I fucking hate you."

"The feeling is mutual Flower."

Flowey grumbled and mumbled about how he hated this experience. He glances around in the Skeleton household. It was clean and neat. Flowey rolled his eyes, and tried to go back to sleep, which worked, he passed out after 4-9 minutes.

Sans came back from his room with clean clothes and saw the flower back asleep. He picked him up and took him to the secret lab under the house. Sans got to work on his machine.

2 hours had passed, and the flower woke up from his sleep. He looked around to see he is somewhere new, and Sans was working on something behind a curtain.

"Smily Bag, where the hell am I?" Flowey asked, and Sans walked over to him.

"Nowhere. don't ask again." Sans grabbed a blueprint that was near Flowey and went back to work.

"So... what do you want me to ask?"

"Nothing, just be quiet."

"Geez... party pooper."

Time started to slow down, and Sans gotten away from the machine and grabbed Flowey and teleported into the living room. He placed the potted flower on the table and laid on the couch. He turned on the TV, it played MTT show.

Papyrus than walked into the house startling the flower.

"SANS I AM HOME."

"Just in time bro, MTT is on. How was your day Paps?"

"It was quite fun Sans. How are you Flowey? Hopefully Sans kept you company."

"Umm... yeah ... I am dandy." Flowey looked at Sans confused on what to say. He also had fear in his eyes because Sans gave him that Eye glare.

"Alright, I am making Lunch than."