8

"Kiddo, why aren't you eating?" Sans looked at the goat confused.

"Well... umm... " Azriel looked more embarrassed than he was before. Sans sighed and walked over to the goat boy and took a fries and put it to his mouth.

"Open." Sans slipped the fry into his mouth. "Close and chew."

Azriel did as told, and repeated for a bit, then started to eat the fries on his own.

"Now, do you need help with the burger?"

"I think I can get it. Thank you."

It was silent after that, the only things that can be heard are eating and machine work. It was noontime, and Sans left to spend time with his brother, and Azriel became extremely bored. He grabbed a blank piece of paper and decided to work on his writing. He started to write his name and it was horribly written. He kept on trying for 3 hours, and Sans came back forgetting about the goat boy.

"oh Asgore, why is this impossible??" Azriel crumbled the paper and threw it across the room.

"What is wrong with you goat boy?" Sans spoke up, and Azriel groaned at the skeleton. "Furball is in a mood." Sans went back to his machine.

"Shut up Sans."

"fine. What were you even doing?"

"Writing. Now shut up."

"I'll see. Have it your way Azriel."

.....

Nighttime came by, and Azriel was passed out asleep in the chair. Sans grumbled and brought a blanket down and went back to his bed. Sans grabbed a book and started to write possible theories on what could happen if the project happens.

It has taken all night to get the majority of the theories down, or what could happen. Sans was tired but ignored his sleepiness and went to the kitchen and made pancakes for three. Gave paps a lot, himself one or two, and gave Azriel 3. He appeared back into the lab to see the sleeping goat boy.

He put the plate down and left to wake Paps up for breakfast.

"Paps breakfast."

"COMING SANS."

Moments later Paps ran down dressed for the day and started to eat his pancakes.

Paps informed Sans that he would be out doing things with the human, and meet someone new. Sans was fully aware of who Chara is, but he would let Paps talk about them.

After eating Paps left and Sans went back to the lab to see Azriel up and eating.

"Morning Kiddo."

"Can you stop calling me kiddo?" Azriel groaned a bit, and Sans shrugged.

"Don't know kiddo. Let's get you walking now." Sans got him and moved around the lab. It took a bit, but he started to walk on his own. It took 2 hours but finally, he was doing it.

"I AM DOING IT!" He smiled brightly and walked around a bit more smoothly than two days ago.

"I see that kiddo. You are doing great." Sans gave a smile of encouragement "Well since it will still take time, why don't we get to writing." Sans pulled out a notebook and gave it to Azriel.

"Wow. thanks, Sans." Azriel sat down and started to write random words to improve. Sans on the other hand was working on the machine.

--

(it has only been 2 days in the story from this chapter. I will update at the end of each chapter so we know how long it has been.)