Words from his dad

Tks pov:

As I walked into my room, I closed the door and locked it behind me. Just in case... I told myself, but I knew there was more to it.

I knew my dad wasn't in bed, he was more likely than not just sitting in his room looking out the wondow having waites for me to come back inside. But I figured what the hell.

Carlos leaned in kissing my neck softly and putting his hands on my waist. I ran my fingers through his hair and bit my lip.

Carlos smirked at me and whispered, "I'm sober this time, just like you said."

I smirked at him and set my hands on his hips, pulling him closer to me.

Carlos chuckled and and moved us to the bed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and bit my bottom lip.

He leaned in kissing my neck, seemingly making sure to leave marks. I rolled my eyes and scoffed at him. "I have work tommorow night."

He chuckled and leaned back smirking at me, "good, maybe then everyone will know you're mine." He winked and I felt the heat climb my cheeks, so I looked away from him.

Carlos chuckled at contined to kiss my neck, which forced breaths of pleasure out of my mouth.

Carlos chuckled and slid his hand into my pants and then in between my thighs. I drew in a breath with a lustful sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As carlos stood up, I lay in bed with my arm over my eyes panting quite heavily.
"Jesus Carlos that was-" I smirked, not quite being able to find the words.

He chuckled and unlocked the door, but didn't open it. He climbed into the bed, laying beside me and I rolled onto my side, smiling faintly at him.

He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me i to his chest gently. The touch wasn't possesive, more, secure. And it made me feel safe.

I layed my head against his chest and pulled myself as close to him as I could, feeling the warmth of his bare skin against mine.

For the first time in a long time I felt... at home. And I loved that he made me feel that way. I think, I think I love him.

I drifted to sleep as I thought about a future with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carlos' pov:

I lay in the bed, running my fingers through his hair, hoping- praying, that I would get to be more to him this one day.

Because damnit, this man meant so much to me, and I could only hope I meant as much to him as he did to me.

I pulled the blanket over him when he began to shiver, I lay there, thinking to myself about all that me and him could possibly be. And the thought of being able to hold him like this every night, and wake up next to him every morning, it made me happy.

He was, everyting I could ever need. And I loved that about him. I just wondered dimly if he felt the same way...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and Tk was still lying mext to me, but he was awake now, trailing a finger softly over my chest. I yawned.

He smiled sweetly at me, "goodmorning handsome."

I smiled back, "how'd you sleep?"

"Like a baby. That statement is funny dont you think? Its used to say you slept well but babies hardly ever sleep."

I laughed to myself, "its too early for this."

He laughed, "its actually rather late, but whatever you say, Officer Reyes."

I rolled my eyes and playfully pushed him aside, "such an idiot" I said, with a laugh in my voice as I stood up, looking for my clothes.

"Here," Tk stood beside me now, handing me a pair of sweats and a hoodie, "just wear those. We're about the same size."

I snickered at his comment like the immature man I am.

"Same size clothes. Jeez, what a kid."

"Hey, you said it not me." I took the clothes from his hand and slid them on. "You think your dad is awake?"

"Definetely."

"So I just- walk out there. After what we did last night- he's gonna kill me."

He laughed, "he won't kill you. I promise."

"Fine, let's go then I guess."

He took my hand in his, walking out of his room with me close behind him.

Owen was in the kitchen with a coffee cup. "About time you woke up."

"I was tired, and I like to sleep, you know that." Tk said with a smile at his dad.

"You want a cup of coffee?"

"No thanks."

"What about you, Offcicer Reyes?"

"Oh uhm- just-just Carlos is fine, sir."

Owen smiled and reached into the cabinet, getting him a cup, "alright, have a cup of coffee, Carlos. And just call me Owen."

"See, told you." Tk said with a playful wink.

And I felt like he was accepting of me and his son and for that, I was grateful. I reached for the cup as Tk walled to the restroom.

"I like you, Carlos. But you hurt my son, and I'll fuck you up."

I gulped, right. Noted.