"...we've got plenty of time."

Tk's pov:

I got up two hours early. That probably sounds rediculous, but I needed to make sure I didn't look like shit when I went to pick Carlos up. And well... that left me with an hour to see him before we had to go to work so maybe I was hoping for us to... possibly do something more than we did last night.

I looked up at myself in the mirror and realized I was blushing. God look at how he's got me thinking about him... I bit the inside of my cheek.

I brushed my teeth and then got a glass of water, taking the glass with me to my room to get dressed.

Of course, I slid on my navy blue paramedic uniform and buttoned up my shirt, tucking it in.

"This uniform actually doesn't look to bad on me." I said to no one other than myself.

I looked at my phone and realized it's only been twenty minutes. Which meant that there was an hour and forty minutes before had to be to work.

More timw for us to-

Jesus, Tk. You're down bad for a guy you hardly know. At least he's a cop.

After a while of debating, I decided I'd go ahead and go. So, I got into the car and drove to his house.

Once I got to his house I shut off the car and stepped out, closing the door behind me, and walked to his porch. I knocked loudly, and waited for him to answer the door.

He opened the door and yawned, "Tk- what are you doing here. Its so early."

"I was uh-" this was when I noticed what he was wearing. He didn't have a shirt on and was wearing a pair of tight grey sweatpants. It didn't look like he was wearing boxer either...
%
[Authors note: Carlos+grey sweats= 😫😫😫]

I cleared my throat, "I was already up so I figured I'd go ahead and come by." Only partially true, but true nonetheless. "So here I am." I cleared my throat again. And here you are, hot as hell.

I let my eyws wander down his chest to his thighs, and- in between his thighs. He had definetely noticed because he smirked at me and cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Sorry- I uh-"

He smirked again. "What? You what?"

"I was just- uhm- I was-" Fuck.

This time, he laughed. "Come inside, Tk."

With pleasure. I bit my bottom lip and cast another glance to his sweats and walked inside.

I walked to his couch and sat down.

He sat next to me and asked, "so, what time is it, Tk?"

"8:30"

"Good, we've got plenty of time..." and then he pulled me into his lap and kissed me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and rolled my hips pulling myself closer to him.

He smirked at me and moved his hands to my hips, biting his lip. "Could you...do that again?"

"Hm?" I said smirking at him.

"Please Tk... do it again?"

I did it again this time pressing into his hips more than before. And I had to admit it did feel pretty good.

He sighed pleasureably. This brought a smirk to my face and a blush to my face. This... this was what I'd wanted to do.

I pressed into his hips more and started to kis his neck, doing it as soft as possible just to be an ass. But regardless of the fact I was being an ass, I could feel him get hard underneath me.