Chapter 9(DMC)

We then see a ship leaving Port Royal.

The Edinburgh Trader

A crewman was swabbing the deck, and happens to notice a white dress tucked in a corner, he pulls it out, and examined it.

The crewmen are later arguing loudly about the newfound dress]

Bellamy:
What's all this?

He sees two Crewman fighting over the dress.

Bellamy:
If you both fancy the dress, you'll just have to share, and wear it one after the other.

Bursar:
It's not like that, Sir. This ship is haunted.

Bellamy:
Is it now? 'N' you?

Quatermaster:
The... female presence... amongst us, yes... all the men... they can feel it. The ghost of a lady, widowed before her marriage, I figure it. Searching for her husband, lost at sea. A virgin, too, likely as not. And that bodes ill by all accounts.

Bursar takes the dress away from the Quatermaster.

Bursar:
I say... that we throw the dress overboard, and we hope the spirit finds it.

Quatermaster:
No! That - that will just anger the spirit, Sir. What we need to do is find out what the spirit needs, and then just get it back to her!

The both of them began to fight over the dress.

Bellamy:
Enough! Enough! You're a pair of superstitious goats and it's got the best of you. Now this appears to be no more as we have a stowaway aboard. A young woman, by the look of it. I want you to search the ship and find 'er. Oh, and uh... she's probably naked.

The crew enthusiastically rushes off in search of the stowaway. Elizabeth who was among the crew in disguise rushed to help.

We then see Henry in his cabin aboard the Poseidon's Revenge.

Henry:
How can Jack do such a stupid thing.

Isabelle:
But didn't you do something similar?

Henry:
No, I made a wager, there’s a different. I didn't offer my soul in exchange for a ship to Captain for 13 years.

He then kicked his chair in anger. He then calmed after seeing Isabelle's face. He just sat on his bed.

Isabelle:
So, what do you want to do, Love?

Just then Anamaria entered the cabin.

Anamaria:
Captain, we're coming up on the Pantano River.

Henry thought about it for a moment.

Henry:
Looks like I'm pulling him out of the fire again.