Chapter 4

(Ellie)

I was walking out in my towel and into my bed room. I had a queen size bed all to myself, and a walk in closet. All this was just so amazing, I finally got my life back and it was time to enjoy it. When I walked into my closet, I found out that it was full with cloth. And there was a little note on the door, it was from Jackie. “Hey Ellie, I hope you are okay. I took all the money that James gave me and spend it on things to you. Here is some of it.” The first thing I did was screaming of happiness, then toke some underwear on and a t-shirt on. I really wanted some watermelon.

“God I have cravings!” I almost yelled when I got out in the kitchen. “For what love?” Louis said curiously. I opened the fridge when I was about to answer him I saw it…..”Watermelon!!” I screamed by happiness. “Who bought this?” I asked course I really just wanted to thank them so much. “Well Harry and I were just out shopping and he saw it and said he really wanted watermelon, he bought it.” Louis said a little surprised about my happiness over a watermelon.

“Do you think I can have some?” I asked very slowly and unsure what he would say. “Well you could go and ask Harry, it’s his.” Louis said with a smirk on his face. I ran into one of the rooms where the boys were staying, and saw Harry lying on the bed half sleeping. “Harry…..?” I said very slowly while I sat beside him and started to brush his hair with my hand.

(Harry)

“Harry…?” someone said. It was a girl voice, so it could only be Ellie, but why was she brushing my hair. I meen don’t get me wrong it felt really good, but why?... “Mmmh” was the only thing I could say because I was still half sleeping and what she did just made it more comfortable. “Um you know that watermelon that you bought right?” she asked very carefully. “Yeah what about it.?” I said still a little sleppy.

  “Well I was just thinking if I could have some of it, I have this craving for watermelon..?” She said a little embarrassed. I let out a little laugh as I sat up. “We can share it, how does that sound?” I said and I could already see that I had made the right choice. “OMG…!!! I love you Harry, thank you, thank you, thank you!! Louis he said that we could share it.” She yelled out when I told her that we could share it, who knew she loved watermelon so much? She was now in the bed jumping up and down, while laughing. She seemed so happy, totally different from earlier.

When she was out of breath, she popped her little sweet butt down beside me. “Thanks Harry” and then she kissed me on the cheek and left the room. She kissed me…….And it felt so good, even though it only was on the cheek, I still felt a rush and I could fell myself blushing. I never get like this with girls, why is it so different with Ellie?

I walked out in the kitchen only to find Louis sitting there one his own. “Where is Ellie?” I asked him when he turned to face me. “I don’t know” And with that Ellie stormed into the room. “What time is it?” she asked like she was going somewhere.

“Its 22:17” Louis said showing her his phone. “Why love, are you going somewhere?” I asked. “Now I am, this is the best time of the night to go to the club” she said really excited. “Do you guys want to come?” first I looked over at Louis to see what he thought about it, and he could see that I really wanted to go. “Sure why not, I will go and tell the boys while you guys can go and change.

After about 20 minutes I was done, and we were only waiting on Ellie. When she came out of her room and came over to us. We all had wide open eyes; Ellie was wearing a black dress that went down to her knees. It was a tight dress, but Ellie had the perfect body to fit in it. And she had nice curves to, God I was jealous of her past boyfriends.

“Does it look okay on me?” she asked a little nervous. “You look beautiful Ellie, don’t change a think okay..?” I said honestly. She looked down and I could see that she was blushing by what I said. “Well shall we go” Liam interrupted me and Ellie’s little staring contest. “Yeah let’s get going.” She said exited.

 Hey everyone, I know that I haven't updated in a long time, and I'm very sorry about that.

How was your Valentine's day?  What did you do and with who?<3   

Please leve a comment and tell me what you think about this chapter. And please vote if you like it<3 Byebye lovelys