Chapter 6

(Harry)
Ellie dances?
How did I not know that?
Thinking about it, none of us really knows much about her.
And there has to be a story, because she knew nothing of us, and not to brag, but we're pretty hard to miss.
It actually didn't really seem like she was curious enough to care...?
Maybe she has her own things to worry about.
But that's not going to stop me, from learning everything there is to know about her.
She makes me curies. I don't know how to explain it, but the more I'm with her, the more I want to, no I need to know more about her.
The music starts in the background, and everything else goes silent.
Ellie steps forward in the stage, and the spotlight hits her.
She looks so beautiful, so pure and innocent.

(Ellie)
What am I doing?! It's so long ago since I danced, and what if I lost it?!
What is he took that away from me too?
Dancing was the one thing I still had left from my parents, it was the one thing that could make me happy, and forget about everything else.
But it's been so long that I'm not even sure if I can do it?
The music was starting in the background, and it was like I was back.
My feet started to tingle and it was like me body was saying "it's time".
The spotlight hit me, and I knew I was ready.
I took 3 steeps froward, a deep breath, closed my eyes, and let the music take me away.

----Hello everyone, I know this isn't much, and it's been so long.
But lately my life has been crazy, and I'm starting on a new "school" where I'll be living for a year, this Sunday.
So I can't really promise anything.
But I feel like this is better than nothing, even though is super short.