Chapter 3

(Harry)

When we came out of the airport Ellie started to run over to a black Ferrari which was standing ready to escape in, which made me think of who she was running from? She had not told us anything really about her. But I guess we didn’t really have the time to get to know each other before we had to act like a couple. When she started cuddling up agents’ me it felt different, but in a good way.

Normally when I was with girl I just slept with them or made out with them? It’s so long time since I have cuddled with someone and it was first now I really find out that I seriously miss it alot. A little after she looked up at me and started to say all the things she loved about me and it felt so real. Like she didn’t act at all, like she just said what she really felt. But there were no chance of that, because we just meet and she didn’t know me at all.

“Hop in guys,” Ellie said and jumped into the car. We all nodded and jumped into the car, there were silent in the car because we didn’t know what to say, or if it would be rude to ask her where we were going? Until Louis broke it and asked her something, “So who are you running from Ellie?” Louis asked curies and I think that all of the boys would like to know too. “Police” she said causally. Nobody said anything in a while because we all just were shocked, was she a criminal?

5 minutes after Ellie stopped the car and looked at us all. I serious thought she was going to hurt us or something like that? Yeah I know it was a little weird that I was scared of a girl, but earlier when she did that to Zayn it looked like she could had done worst to him and that was scary. Only 1 minuet later she burst out laughing. “You should have seen you’re faces, Ahaha you all looked like you thought I was going to kill you or something like that.” Niall was the first one how started to laugh with her, and then the rest of us finally did to.  

“So who are you really running from?” Louis asked when we all had calmed down. There were silent for a little while, and then she said something. “My x-boyfriend, or should I say, my very rich x-boyfriend who wants me back, and he normally gets what wants” she said and looked down. I was about to say something to her, to comfit her but she cut me off.

“I have an apartment to get to but I can drop you guys off at your Hotel, where are you staying?” She said sweetly. Shit I didn’t know where our hotel was and I didn’t know the name of it? I looked over at the boys and they were just as lost as I was. “I’m sorry Ellie, but we don’t really know where we are staying, I mean of course a hotel but we don’t know which one?”

I said hoping she wouldn’t be mad, or kick us out of the car. “Well than I guess you have to live with me? Just for now.” She said like she did it all the time, take random pop stars who she never have ever heard of home to her apartment. “Yaa OMG I love you so much Ellie!! Thank you!! “Louis shouted dramatically. “Okay Louis we are 6 persons in a little car, so please don’t scream like that again?” Liam said, you could see that he was very tired. . Louis nodded understanding, and we stated to drive again.

The car stopped and I was the only one awake, well and of course Ellie. She turned around in her seat and faced me. “Shall we wake them up?” I asked Ellie. “Yeah, I’ll take Niall and Liam, than you take Zayn and Louis.” I nodded and started to wake the boys up. When all the boys finally were awake, we got into the apartment; it was amazing and very cool. Ellie looked like she was surprised to. “Wooa this place is amazing” Louis said when he came out in the kitchen was me and Ellie was standing. “Yeah I know” she answered and still looking amazed by the whole place. “It’s so not fair, you have a gigantic bathroom and a bathtub in it” Niall said running out of one of the rooms.

“I have my own bathtub?!!” Ellie screamed right after remembering where Niall came from, and started running that way he came from.

“I thought this was you’re apartment?” I said while running after her.

When I found her she was in her room packing out some things and looking for something?

“This is my apartment, it’s just the first time I’ve been here, and I didn’t know that there was a gigantic bathtub in my awesome bathroom!” She said very happy and excited. “What are you looking for?” I said. “A towel, I want to jump in that tub as soon as possible.” In my mind I was thinking about saying Want Company? But I couldn’t say that to her, I don’t know her, she don’t know me and if we are staying here I have to play cool, and not make things awkward. 

So this was Chapter 3......Please comment and say what you think of this chapter, or the story so far. Please fan and vote if you liked the story.....Loooove yaa PEACE!!!<3