Chapter 2

In One Direction private plane.

Who eat my pie!! Niall asked upset.

 It was not me..? Harry said and looked at the other boys with Niall.

Well don’t look at us, we didn’t do it? Liam and Louis said.

Zayn? Did you eat my pie? Niall asked very nicely.

What.. Zayn said with a mouth full of pie.

Hey that’s my pie, how could you Zayn, Niall said very sad.

Sorry Niall but I was so hungry and you were asleep..Zayn said

Boys you need to take you seatbelts on now, we are landing soon. Paul said. The boys nodded and sat down in their seats. When they landed, the boys went into the airport without security, because they wanted to race. When they got inside Niall was the first one in so he just shouted out loud, ”Yes man I won and you lost, losers!!”

 OMG is that ONE DIRECTION?!!! A girl screamed when she saw the boys.

Oh shit, boys I think it’s time to run?! Liam said.

(Elisabeth)

Finally I was here. Monte Carlo oh god did I miss you, and sure you missed me. I got out of the plane and inside of the airport. When I got my bag I started to go to the exit, but I got almost knocked down by a hundreds of teen girl, who all screamed One Direction and something else I think. Then I saw some of James guards but how the fuck did they know that I was going to be here? I ran fast over to the corner in the airport where there was some privacy, and just when I got over there 5 boys came stumbling and started hiding just like me.

When they turned around and saw me they looked sad and worried? Did I look that bad? Oh shit there is another one the Black harried boy said and came to grab me, but I was faster. When he was about to hold me for my mouth, I grabbed his arm and hold it still so he couldn’t move, then I let it go and kicked it back so her heed his stomach. “Don’t ever do that again!” I said very serious.

“The rest of the boys got over to their friend and helped him up. “What is wrong with you?” the one with the Batman shirt said. “Me? I think we all saw that your friend there just tried to hold me from the mouth, and when a stranger does that to me I simply just react.” Wait you don’t know us?” the blond one asked, he looked cute. “No? Do you guys know me?” I asked. “No we don’t?” the one with the striped shirt said. “Then we are even, right?” I said and then sat down on the ground up at the wall. 

They all came over beside me and just stood there and looked at me? “Um my name is Ellie, what’s yours?” I said trying to get them stop staring at me. But they didn’t stop, they didn’t say I thing until I yelled a little louder, “Hello??!” I said a little annoyed. The blond one came fast down beside me and whispered into my ear, “You need to be quiet Ellie.” “I know but you weren’t answering me, you were just staring at me, and that is creepy especially because we don’t know each other.” “I’m Niall and I am from Ireland,” he said sweetly. I looked up at the other boys how still just were standing there and staring at me?

“Okay do I have something in my face or are you guys just really weird?” I asked the boys who finally started to walk over to me. “We are sorry; it just surprised us that you didn’t know who we are. I’m Liam” the one with batman shirt said. “Liam I have to tell you something” I said very serious, and it made him uncomfortable. “What is it?” he said a little worried. “From the first time I saw you……………I wanted to ask you were the hell did you get that awesome shirt?” I said and the boys busted out laughing. “I thought you were gonna say something totally romantic, that was a good one. And by the way, I’m Louis. The one with the striped shirt said. I’m Zayn, and I’m sorry if I made you uncomfortable before”. “It’s okay, and I’m sorry if I hurt you?” I said back.