04 | Worldwide Third-Wheelers

"I should not have picked this drink" You covered your mouth as you almost hurled

"I should not have picked this drink" You covered your mouth as you almost hurled. Your choice of honeydew melon boba to 'try something new' backfired when you realized that this, along with your sleep-deprived self and the snacks you ate on the way had slowly but surely nauseated you.

Both Ayaka and Yoimiya were cracking up at the sight of you.

"You still have to finish that" Ayaka giggled, "It would be impolite not to!"

You only groaned as you placed your hands on your stomach, watching the two of your friends start a new conversation. Ah, pure love. You couldn't say that 'attraction' didn't come to your mind at one point in your life, you just didn't care about it as much as people did your age. Speaking of which...

You

Oi

You

👀

You

I cant study today soz

seen 1:04PM

Xiao was a curiosity to you. He was hiding something, and you wanted to know what it was. At least that could distract you from boredom.

"What'cha doing?" Yoimiya said, looking over your shoulder, " gasps Is that your s/o, Y/n?"

"Yoimiya" You sigh, "You know I get no bitches"

A ping came from your phone,

Xiao

Have you started the project

Breath held, you replied.

You

Ummm

You

Gtg Yoimiya's calling me!!!

seen 1:15PM

"Oops" You closed your phone as you took another sip from your boba. You almost choked on the pearls of your drink as you heard squeals outside the cafe's door and a loud thud. Peering over to the direction, you spotted a trio of attractive young men who were previously not there checking out the menu.

"I-is that-" Yoimiya stammered, having to do a double take on what she was seeing.

"4nemo!" Ayaka said excitedly, "But there's only three of them?"