chap-38

Jungkook looked at taehyung his heart dropped .He just froze in his spot .He dropped the gun.

He looked in taehyung's eyes . Which wasn't showing anything rather blank.

This what he was afraid of his whole life  .He couldn't digest taehyung looking him like that .
Slowly tears where rolling down hiis cheeks .

The drops of tears  are continuously falling.

Taehyung was first one to broke eye contact he can't see him like that .he can never see tears in his precious doe eyes .

Taehyung went near him.

By the time taehyung approached near jungkook. The older was shaking badly.jungkook held his hoodie tightly.

Taehyung bend down infornt Of lia and untied the ropes.

"Thank you"lia said .
Taehyung gave a small nod.

"You can go home. We are living ". taehyung said and held jungkook. Hand and took him to the car .

No one said anything . taehyung opend door for jungkook . jungkook got inside the car .

After that  they went towards the home .

Jungkook was looking at taehyung who was driving with calm face.

The silence was eating him up .

The went home.

Taehyung held his hand and took him inside and closed the door .

He went to Jungkook who was standing in middle of house.

He slowly apporached him he raised his hand .

Jungkook immediately closed his eyes tightly.

But he felt soft hand wiping his tears .

"Do you really think I will slap you bun. "taehyung asked .

Jungkook opened his eyes .
And hugged taehyung tightly and sobbed hard .

"Please don't leave me tae I love you so much.I don't want you to share you anyone Bear . That's why I did this .I never killed any one baby trust me I love so much dont hate me baby "jungkook said sobbing badly.

Taehyung hugged him back chuckled at the nonsense what ever older was saying.

"You forget my promise didn't you bun ."taehyung asked .
Jungkook lifted his head and looked at taehyung confusedly .

"You never had any one beside me since childhood bun I know you where afraid that I will leave you like your parents .The insecurity made you like that.
But you remember how your taetae always say that he will stay with you and never leave you.

But You didn't remember my promise baby .you always felt that insecure .But my love for you is lot bigger then that bun .Don't make your insecurity to overpower my love.

Fight it with bun we will fight with together ". taehyung said.

Jungkook looked he was doubting purest gem he was .This was his taehyung  the real one. Not the one which was his thinking .

"Sorry tae sorry for everything I can't control  my insecurity it just grows by years along with keeping you all my self ". jungkook said .

"I know bun remember it my love is always there with all time.

But you should take time for yourself too . running behind me 24 /7 you will loose your self baby .you need take  time for yourself too bun .Give yourself time and  Cherish yourself too.You will always be anxious about the friends I make and you will never enjoy your life like that bun.leave everything baby we will start new baby .  I will help you .
But you should remember this who ever i spend my time with .My heart only belong to you bun just you no one replace it ."taehyung took jungkook hand and placed it on his own heart .

"This always belongs to you no matter how far am bun I love you bun I love you so much ". taehyung said .

By now  jungkook was sobbing badly .

"I -i love you bear I love so much  I will promise I will try to change ". jungkook said hugging taehyung tightly.

------------_-----------------------------------------

Finally I wrote my thoughts this was chap  Was always was in my mind  since the day I started to write this book .

And who ever thought tae will leave jk .no you're author won't do it .