chap-30

Next day.

"Mr.sang I want the information about  taehyung new friend "jungkook said

"But we didn't find anyone sir it was normal as always".

Jungkook frowned when he heard that .

"But it's just taehyung sir is not eating his lunch in canteen anymore ".mr.sang said.

It suspicious to jungkook taehyung never take lunch box to college he only eats it in the canteen.

"I need to go his college ".

Jungkook took his car and went to taehyung's college.

On other side.

"Sir I think we distracted him the line is clear ".mr.lee exclaimed to mr.jeon.

"Good"mr.jeon said went towards the   house and knocked it.

Jin was in the Kitchen cooking lunch .
He heard the knock jin opened the door only to see mr.jeon.

Jin immediately bowed to him .

"How are you sir Plz come inside sir "jin said .

"How are mr.kim "mr
Jeon said sitting on sofa crossing on leg on other.

"Am doing compelety fine sir "jin said with smile.

"You must be fine mr.kim after  you and your son  trapped jungkook ".mr.jeon said

Jin smile faded . seeing that mr.jeon smirked at jin.

"What you thought mr.jin you will trap my son and I will simply accept this relationship ".

Jin was trembling now .
"I-ts "jin couldn't form words.

Jeon stood up from the couch and went near jin.

"I know your son is precious to you jin ".jin widened his eyes after hearing that.

Mr.jeon took he phone played a vedio where taehyung was unconscious and some men pointed gun at his head .

"Plz don't do this to plz leave my  son "jin begged mr.jeon crying badly.

Other one held jin jaw tightly and made him look at him.

"I don't have him mr.kim he is free this is just a demo"mr.jeon said smiling evily.

"leave this country with your husband and son mr.kim otherwise only you will alive ".he said freed jin and leaved the house.
Who was trembling by now .and crying badly.
------.    ++++

Jungkook followed taehyung in college only to see he was eating lunch with lin who he already warned to stay away from taehyung.

He called mr.sang .

"I want lin in basement ". jungkook said.

After college mr.sang took lin to basement he was still unconscious he tied him to the chair.

Jungkook entered the basement.
His man throwed cold water on lin.

Lin  gasped loudly and opened his eyes.

He saw jungkook was standing infront of him .he was horrified after seeing jungkook.

"You know lin I have only warned his friends one time and they didn't come back taehyung your are the first one to go him again so we should upgrade warning it isn't enough for you  "jungkook held the gun and pointed  to him.

"No sir I didn't want to but mr.jeon warned me to talk him other wise he will kill my whole family he just made me do this for a vedio  ".

"You find out mr.jeon "Jungkook mumbled and greeted his teeth.

"What vedio". Jungkook asked.

Lin was slightly trembling by know he doesn't now what to tell.

ANSWER!!
jungkook roared.

"Mr.jeon just head a gun to taehyung head and took a vedio ".

"You have touched my tae mr.jeon you get biggest suprise."

_________________________________£____
I got busy holidays are over I will try to complete to book a soon as it I can

Also I got very new book idea I will release it tomorrow.