chap-15

Soon after cake cutting  jungkook's  and jimin's parents where having dinner .

Jungkook  saw jin was serving them food he eyes were searching for some one who haven't showed up till now .

Taehyung was collecting flowers he knows his mama loves flowers a lot.

He made his way to give to his mom.

Jungkook saw taehyung was coming in dining area with flowers in his hands .

He blushed a little he thought younger was giving him flower's just like other day.

But soon his smile faded when he saw he went jin .

Jin looked down see taehyung.
"Mama these are for you"taehyung said stretching his hand.

Jin collect flowers from his hands "thanks so much baby "he kissed his forehead.

Jimin with hearty eyes saw little human interaction with his mom he smiled looking at them.

Jungkook saw how jimin was looking at his tae.

He doesn't know why is getting this much angry on how jimin is looking at tae.

"Mom can I stay here few days "jimin asked his .

Jungkook frowned when he heard about that .

"Why you want to stay mini "his mom asked.

Jungkook saw how jimin was glancing at taehyung .

"I love the environment here "he said not even looking at his mom.

Jungkook held fork tightly while glaring  at jimin .

"Am leaving "jungkook was about to get up but .mr.jeon stopped him.

"Sit down jungkook they are our family members it is not correct to leave them in middle of dinner "mr.jeon said with stern voice.

Jungkook didn't argue much just sat there .Taehyung saw how jungkook got upset.He want to do something .he got idea .
He took small paper and wrote something and wrapped it around the chocolate.

Jungkook was sitting just few feets away form the taehyung.

Taehyung first kicked the ball slowly .which stopped near jungkook leg he slowly crawled till jungkook legs.Other didn't notice taehyung he was busy burning holes on plate.

He flet something on leg looked down to see taehyung .tae handed him small paper and took ball he crawled back immediately .he doesn't want anyone to catch him.

Jungkook slowly opened he saw chocolate.

Then small paper.

"Priwneess don't be sad on birwthway"(princess don't be sad on birthday).

Jungkook's heart boomed with happiness when see saw note.
This  is taehyung he always give jungkook his attention .
He always now how to make him happy when he is sad .even without knowing sometime.
He existence made jungkook happy.

He gave bunny smile to tae other returned boxy smile to him.

Soon every parted there way only jungkook ,tae,jimin and jin were in the house .

Jin showed jimin this guest room.

Jungkook wants to spend some time with taehyung on his birthday.
He saw jin was kitchen.
He looked around to see tae drozing off on sofa .

He was about to fall on floor.
Jungkook held him.

He slowly lifted in arms.
Tae felt smoothing scent his nuzzled into jungkook neck more and held his neck with his hands .

Jungkook know jin will not disturb him if he saw taehyung was already sleeping.

He held taehyung and moved to his room.(A/n- kidnapping I see)

He slowly placed him on bed.
He got on bed and laid beside.
Taehyung hugged him tightly nuzzling his face in jungkook's neck.

Jungkook smiled at him looking down and hugged him

Taehyung is best gift for his life
He kissed on his forehead.

Soon slept holding little been.

He didn't know jimin saw how he was cuddling with taehyung.

"Wow Jeon jungkook is being nice with some"jimin thought he was actually shocked to see him like this.