chap-9

Next taehyung was first to got up he felt it was not his mama holding him he slowly opened his eyes saw it was not mama bun bun holding him he smiled and kissed on his head .

He slowly got up at went for his mom but was not there he again went to Jungkook room .

Tears were welling up in his eyes he hasn't seen his mom any were.

Jungkook heard faint sob.

He slowly got up to see taehyung on sitting on couch and crying .

Jungkook got up immediately and hugged him .

"Hey what happened tae why are you crying ". jungkook asked rubbing his back.

"Where is mama bun I can't find  ".

"Oh he went out baby he will come in 2 days ".

Jungkook said wiping his tears.

Taehyung gave a nod .

"Now fresh up we will have breakfast ok ".

Jungkook took tae to his room he went closet  took some clothes for him .

He kneeled infront of tae due to height gap .

He was about help tae for bath but other moved back.

"I can do my own bun "tae said with red face .

"Really ?"jungkook teased him.

"Yes am big boy "taehyung said .
Who have just cried because he can't find his mom.

Jungkook chuckled looking at adorable baby he pinched his both cheeks and kissed him on forehead .

"Ok big boy "jungkook said.

Taehyung ran into washroom with red face .

Jungkook went down to get breakfast .he saw head maid was already setting the tabel.

"You are here young master this is your breakfast I will give food to taehyung "she .

"No need for that I will give to him  "jungkook said with cold  face .

Head maid was looked little shocked when jungkook said that he was not looking like 13 years old he was looking something else.

Jungkook took breakfast from her and went to his room taehyung came with white shirt and white short his hair was full wet he couldn't dry it.

Jungkook saw how his white shirt was becoming wet because of the water he took towel and made taehyung to sit on his bed.

"Big boy don't know how to dry his hair "jungkook asked slowly started drying his hair he don't want to hurt his small neck.

Tae gave pout him .

Jungkook looked at him. Who was pouting
He bend a little and gave a small peck on his lips.

Taehyung gave big boxy smile to him he always likes to kiss bun.

"You are such cute boy "jungkook cupped his face . taehyung leaned kissed on bun lips. Both giggled after that .

"Come on I will give you breakfast "jungkook said.

Brought small plate.

"You will not eat bun  "taehyung asked.

"No I will eat after some time ".

"No bun will eat With me ".
They both had breakfast .