Chapter 2

Settling down the next day in the throne room the king's and guard glanced towards the screen.

"So how does it work?  Does it sense when we're here or what?" Asked Chelsea.

The screen began to glow again.

"Guess that answered that." Exclaimed Aro.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Daddy I've been called to New York by Aunt Cate. I'll be back in a couple of days. Are you going to be OK?"

"Of course darling you be safe!"

Kissing his cheek she left arriving at the Empire State Building and heading up to Floor 600.

Moving swiftly through the gates of Olympus and straight to the hall of gods.

"Auntie Hecate?"

"There you are dear, I need you to do me a favor in my domain."

"It's your domain, why should I have to do it?"

"Because they have made me weak"

She gasped.

"You remember how I blessed my people with light and dark magic?"

Nodding along.

"Well 2 people have made laws banning dark magic disrupting the balance and outright harming children born with dark cores."

"Who are the two?" She was seething

"Minister Cornelius Fudge."

"Stupid name"

"Albus Dumbledore"

"That's the bloke who put Harry in an abusive home."

Hecate nodded.

"I'll call you about my judgement when I'm there as I doubt they will just take my word for it."

"Thank you dear."

"Can we get a greeting now?"

"Hello uncles Zeus, Posidon and Hades. Auntie Hera, Aphrodite, Athena and Demeter"

A chorus of hellos and smiles followed.

"Well I'm not havmy Auntie suffering, I'll be back need to see my puppy anyway."

Hades snorted.

Blowing kisses at her aunts and uncles she rushed to London. Arriving just as the winzmagot meeting started.

A quick change of clothing.

Blasting the doors open

There was uproar as they tried to attack her but fae magic is stronger than human.

"Shut up" she bellowed

"Cornelius Fudge for the attempted murder of Mother Magic you are hearby stripped of your titles your core will be permanently blocked at squib level till the end of your day's"

"Aunt Hecate do you agree with my judgement?"

Lights flash and a warm breeze swept through the room.

Fudge began to scream as his magic was bound.

"Albus Dumbledore for the crime of attempted murder of Mother Magic, the forced abuse on Harry James Potter, Tom Riddle and Severus Snape. Theft and the manipulation you have done to my Aunts domain you will stripped of all your titles you core will be bound at squib level and you will serve time in Azkaban dying if you escape. Till the end of your days"

"Aunt Hecate do you agree with my judgement?"

Again there was a flashing of lights and a warm breeze which seemed to whisper to the girl.

Albus screamed as his core was bound and he was dragged to Azkaban.

"Amelia Bones and Lucius Malfoy, those two were illegally claiming seats to force laws for at least 7 years. All laws made then are dismissed any over sentient creatures such as Goblins, werewolves or Vampires are disgusting and anyone who put forward those laws will be destroyed. You two have been passed the titles the other two abused. Will you uphold the correct behaviour in the name of Mother magic?"

"We solemnly swear to do our best for the good of the wizarding world." They both replied.

Relaxing her stance. Breathing a sigh of relief.

"Aunt Hecate created both dark and light magic and gifted your people with both by outlawing dark magic you all have been damaging children's cores and killing mother magic. I hope this will change now."

"Is the statement I just made correct Aunt Hecate?"

Gasps rang out as lights flickered and a warm breeze again flew round the chamber.

"Now you know I was telling the truth learn from this" she said as she disappeared leaving only green glitter behind.