chapter 6

Waiting for the concert to begin the king's could see the huge crowd waiting in front of the stage.

They were excited to view their mate again, noticing the guards get there and be directed to the very front, which shocked them.

Soon the lights dimmed and smoke spewed from the stage.

"Are you ready for this?" A voice over the speakers spoke

The crowd roared as the music began, lights shut off before quickly turning back on as she was now on stage. The king's tried to hide their arousals at what she was wearing.

"Oh we're definitely doing that too" Marcus murmured.

"Alright we're at the final song, now this is a new one that I wrote for my father, enjoy!"

"Thank you good night!" She said before walking to the security guard at the side of the stage who then approached the guards. 

"You guys Jane, Felix, Dimitri and Alec?"

"Yes" Demitri spoke.

"Follow me, Blossom has requested you be allowed backstage."

"Seriously" Alec asked

The security guard nodded before turning and walking towards the back of the stage.

Knocking on the door yo the dressing room before walking away.

The door opened and they could see Blossom had changed.

"You guys made it! Come in."

"Of course you invited us silly." Jane spoke

Felix and Demetri just couldn't contain themselves any longer.

"You were awesome!!" They called out

Laughing Blossom didn't look offended at the outburst.

"I should hope so I've been singing with my father for a little over a thousand years, he was big in the 80s you way know of him? David Bowie"

"No!" Alecs eyes widened

"Yeah. He's busy running a kingdom now."

"So that makes you a princess!" Demetri pointed out.

"Bitch I'm a mother fucking Queen!" Blossom laughed out.

They spent a few hours together just chatting.

"Tell them I'll be there very soon, I just have to tear a bitch a new arsehole, take this I can pinpoint you better once I'm finished."

Handing Jane a charm, she winked and disappeared in a puff of green glitter.

"We should get back to the king's, they will want to know everything." Demitri comments before they headed back to Volterra.