Chapter 7

The king's were sat in the throne room with the elite guard, discussing the concert the saw the previous evening, the screen lit up and they were excited.

The heard the roar of an engine as it ripped up grass all over a very familiar field.

Indarra running alongside the bike, as a very familiar coven with their human pet showed up

Indarra running alongside the bike, as a very familiar coven with their human pet showed up. Sliding the bike one more time, she stopped turned off the engine and got off.

Quick as a flash all except Jasper were tied up in thick spiky vines, she got out her weapons as Jasper went to attack.

Spinning, slicing and stabbing, it was like a beautiful dance. Soon Jasper and lost both his arms and a leg.

"Had enough yet little bitch?"

"Can we talk about this?" Came from Carlisle.

"If you don't shut up, I will carve your eyes out with a rusty spoon then I will rip out your tongue and shove it so far up your arse, you'll be tasting what you spew for weeks! Is that clear Bambi killer?"

Carlisle nodded quickly.

"Now let me introduce myself, I am the hand of the gods, I'm the dark messiah, the vengeful one. And you Jasper Whitlock have monumentally passed me off!"

"How, what have I done?" Jasper responds.

"Lilah Jasmine Whitlock the daughter you abandoned cos you're that pathetic and weak, do you even realise what your actions caused?"

Shaking his head, Jasper stopped trying to move knowing this woman was much more powerful than him and the coven couldn't help at all.

"Indarra, if any of them get free or the human pet speaks, kill."

"Thank you mistress" Indarra moved to focus on watching them intently.

"You pathetic excuse for a man, you abandoned your one year old daughter to years of abuse, because she reminded her mother of YOU! The beatings, cuts, burns you Jasper Whitlock are the cause of her mother pimping her out, SHE WAS 5 FUCKING YEARS OLD!!!"

"Jasper how could you?" Rose called out almost sobbing at what her 'brother' caused.

"I didn't know" Jasper pleaded

"Bullshit, you could have sent a letter, watched over her, for fucks sake you could of saved her from that cruelty. But she is strong, she saved herself gained herself a worthy father and three fantastic Mates."

"Wait you said is, my little girl is still alive?" Jasper asks

"Not your little girl anymore, you're just a sperm donor I loathe you!"

"Lilah, isn't my name anymore."

"You're my daughter?"

She slapped him so hard his face cracked.

"Not your daughter asswipe, now to the fun stuff."

Ripping his shirt off and placing her hand there as Jasper screamed when the mark began forming.

"By all the stars that ever shone, by all the gods, known and unknown, I swear that you will pay!"

"Jasper Whitlock, I curse you to never feel satisfied by human or animal blood, even by sex I curse you to feel every shred of fear and pain I did this curse will only be lifted if I forgive you, till the end of your days"

Jasper roared out in pain.

"Oh forgot to say if you happen to die, my Uncle Hades is waiting with his own punishments.

"Oh and mind reader, how fucking stupid are you?

"Excuse me?"

"You're excused, the human pet is not your mate, the animal blood has caused you lot to lose brain cells"

The throne Room in Volterra burst out laughing, the king's and guard were sad at what she had been through. However swore she would want for nothing.

"She's your blood singer, meaning the best fucking meal you'll ever have. She is NOT your true mate, now I know who is however I won't tell you, and if you try to read my mind again I'll remove your head and burn your body."

"After all don't need all of you for your gift to work, I will present your head to my mates to use while you will be in constant agony."

She turned to Carlisle.

"As for you you worthless piece of shit, your supposed to be the leader but you allow mind reader and pixie bitch to force situations. Simply because they have gifts, you feed on innocent animals when you could feed off the scum of the earth ie. Rapist's, murderer's, child abusers or even here's an idea FUCKING BLOOD BAGS! No one gets hurt that way. You're a moron."

Carlisle flinched knowing she was right.

"I'm done with you losers, however blondie if you and you mate want to leave this pathetic excuse of a 'family' find me in Volterra." She smirked.

Indarra, herself and her bike promptly disappeared in a swirl of green glitter, and they were released however Jasper was still screaming.

"We've really messed up haven't we?" Esme asked her mate.

The next the king's knew there was indarra in the Throne Room, she was behind Caius' throne holding a finger in a sushing motion to the four guards.

"Where is she?" Aro asked breathlessly

Just as Marcus was about to check his bond sight to find her, Caius turned his head, Red eyes stared into silver as she Smirked.

"Hello Darling."