Our Love Story

Mariana pov

Mariana: okay, so i think we should go to this awesome restaurant down on cander avenue. there is karaoke, they have burgers its sorta like a bar kinda feel. i announce to the whole family as soon as brandon and callie come downstairs.

Stef: thats sounds great. lena and i will take the twins and jude and brandon you can ride with callie. she said with a smirk on her face.

Lena: do you know where to go mariana?

Mariana: oh ya, brandon you just follow us. okay? i look towards him noticing that he and callie are just looking at each other from across the room.

Brandon: okay.

------------------------------------------------------

At the restaurant

------------------------------------------------------

Brandons pov

when we got to the restaurant callie started to unbuckle but i out my hand over hers, signaling for her to stop. she looks at me confused. i pull her close to me and i tell her that i love her. with that she grabs me and kisses me. after our heated moment she gets out of the car fixes her hair. i met her in the front of the car and took her hand. she looked at me as we walked up to the restaurant and blushed. when we got inside the family was waiting for us on the side, mariana walked up to callie, if she was trying to be quiet she failed.

Mariana: what took you so long?

Callie: suddenly her eyes became wide and she was speechless. ummm. she said as looked at the floor.

Mariana: what? oh-ohhhh! she winked at callie.

Callie: uh-mariana! no! she nudged her. mariana just laughed.

we were being seated by the waiter and before i got the chance to sit next to callie, mariana took that chance so i just sat on the other side of mariana. after we ordered the family continued to talk but callie and i stayed quiet. i guess jude noticed.

Jude: whats wrong? which was directed towards me and callie.

Brandon: well moms already know but-

Callie: i dont know what you guys are going to say but in the next few weeks brandon is coming to new york.

Jude: to visit?

Brandon: no to live. i could tell he was worried.

Callie: brandon is going to look for somewhere to live and find a job and he is also going to audition for julliard.

Mariana: wait, what?! what happened to-

Brandon: i dropped out.

Mariana: oh. she said not at all surprised.

Callie: but ya thats the plan.

Jesus: but what if you dont get into julliard.

Brandon: well in that case i will have a job already and a place to live but if i dont get into julliard i know that i have everyone here to help me. they all just smiled at me.

Callie: jude is something wrong.

Jude: well your not going to come back!

Callie: what do you mean. of course i am.

Jude: brandon was your reason for coming back. always has been always will be.

Callie: that is not true. did i come back to see brandon, yes. but you are my brother, and i need to see you just like you need to see me. i love you and i miss you just as you miss me. okay?