Happy? Valentines Day!

Stefs pov

i walked downstairs with everyone else, i figured brandon and callie were already downstairs. as i turned the corner i saw them snuggling on the couch watching a movie.

Stef: whats this? i say obviously making everyone uncomfortable.

Brandon: everyone, take a seat please. he says while getting up.

Lena: brandon? whats going on. brandon looks down to callie and extends his hand for her to take it.

Brandon: well, he continues to say as callie gets up and squeeze his arm, as you all know callie and i have had to sort some things out. however, as much as we want to rush into things, we decided it would be best that we take things slow.

Callies pov

everyone was silent, i was waiting for someone to say something.

Mariana: OMG! YAY! congrats you to, first of all jesus the 20 bucks please?
jesus dug into is pocket to get the money. everyone shared a laugh. second of all. she ran up to hug both of us.

Jesus: group hug! we hugged for a while and then we all sat back down. uh- brandon? can i talk to you?

Brandon: sure. he said as they both got up.

Brandons pov

Brandon: whats up dude?

Jesus: well, first of all its about time, and now when are you going to tell everyone especially callie.

Brandon: i dont know okay?

Callies pov

i got up to go to the kitchen when i overheard brandon and jesus.

Jesus: you cant keep this from them, its to important!

Brandon: i know, but i cant just blurt out, oh hey moms how was your day oh and by the way i quit college so i can go to New York and find callie. but since she's here now i dont really know what the hell im going to do.

Jesus: wait, what?! callie is the reason you blew off college so you could go find her in New York City?

Brandon: ya

Jesus: you do realize its the city its impossible.

Brandon: nothing is impossible when it comes to callie and me.

Jesus: dude you got to tell them at some point and when you do i will back you up.

Brandon: thanks i think i will take callie on a walk on the beach and then tell her.
i am going to go get ready.

i couldnt believe what i was hearing. stef and lena are going to blame me! oh god, brandon, what did you do. he was going to find me in new york, very romantic but still this is going to be a mess.