Conversations

Stefs pov

lena and i walked to talk so that the kids wouldnt here.

Lena: whats going on?

Stef: well-um- when i went under the table to get the syrup.

Lena: ya?

Stef: um, well i saw brandon and callies leg close together. to close if you ask me.

Lena: stef? dont jump to conclusions.

Stef: i know, its just we have been through this, and since callie and brandon arent living together anymore, i mean you never.

Lena: i know, i get it, lets not say anything just yet. if either one of us sees anything else we will talk.

Stef: ya your right. okay love, well we should start cleaning up breakfast.

as we walked back into the kitchen we noticed that callie and jude were not there. i guess brandon noticed my confusion cause he bobbed his head toward the door. when i looked through the window i saw callie and jude sitting at the table.

Judes pov

Callie: so what did you want to talk about?

Jude: whats going on with you?

Callie: what do you mean?

Jude: well i have barely seen you and then you come back, which is great, but its like there was a huge awkward elephant in the room this morning.

Callie: listen i know i havent really come over here. as for the elephant, i mean, its compli--

Jude: stop callie. just be honest. its about brandon. i get why you didnt come back because you felt bad or whatever but its also because it was too hard to see brandon.

she got all quiet and wouldnt look at me.

Jude: callie say something.

Callie: your right.

Jude: what?

Callie: your right. about everything. brandon, you, the family, regret.
i am so sorry.

Jude: its okay.

Callie: no its not.

Jude: your right its not. she looked at me confused. its not right that you have all these feelings for HIM and you have to hold it in. but you dont really. i think you should talk to him, plus i think he still has feelings for you. she gave me a huge hug.

Callie: thank you jude, you always know what to say.

Jude: i love you callie and you deserve to be happy.

Callie: i love you to. i think i will be.