Ness' Story

Vanessa looked at the Animatronics and then me before she began to tell me about who Ness was. "You've probably heard that Ness had gone missing after going under Roxy Raceway and her being the security guard and programming prodigy of Fazbear Entertainment, right?"

"Yeah... She help treated an injury for me a long time ago and she was gonna give me a special tour of the Pizzaplex before she disappeared. Why?" I asked, "Well... it turns out, Ness was actually a name I and others used for short." Vanessa said smiling at me.

Freddy and the others could not believe what they just heard! Ness was Vanessa all along and Vanessa was my mother.

"You were Ness all along and you're Gregory's mother?" Freddy said in disbelief, Vanessa turned to Freddy, "That's right." She said. "Why were you protecting him with us?" Chica asked, "I just couldn't leave him all alone, especially after all the trouble he's been through in the Pizzaplex." Vanessa said. "But you abandoned him at the Johnsons!" Roxy said, "They fed him! They raised him! They changed every filthy diaper!" "And guess who had to take out the bag out each time." Monty said stepping in, "MONTY!" Roxy yelled. "They may have raised him for a while, but I raised him the first year of his life. I had to deal with everything the Johnsons had to deal with!" Vanessa said angrily. "I just have one question." Freddy said, "Why did you even abandon him in the first place?!" Vanessa sighed, and she sat down with me next to her. "Because, I didn't want them to stay sad forever..."

"What do you mean you didn't want them to stay sad forever?" Bonnie asked, Vanessa sighed, "You may already know that this employee donated sperm to me..." "Yeah, I realized about that." "But do you know why?" Vanessa asked, Freddy and the others shrugged, "It's because his dad's name was Luis, had dark golden brown hair and hazel eyes like him, and he wanted to help me have a family of my own so I can move from that bad childhood and that abusive family I once had."

"I ran away from them one day and he donated sperm to me a while after that. I loved him and the news of Gregory's arrival filled him with joy! After what happened, I was devastated!" "Why, what happened?" Foxy asked, "He died in a car accident. I was hoping he would be with me for Gregory's birth, but then after he was born, I got the news of his death and I was torn apart. But then I discovered that I could keep him alive by becoming a security guard and programming prodigy." She explained.

"What happened?" Monty asked, "I left the hospital that night and then I knew that I could continue his work by becoming a security guard and programming prodigy after being watched over by Sarah and Cassidy." Vanessa finished.

Freddy and the others were in shock from what they had just heard. "But if you loved Gregory, then why did you abandon him?" Chica asked, "I left him because I loved him!" Vanessa said sobbing.

"One year later, I had gotten a lot of experience in being a security guard and creating computer codes for you guys and fixing any computer glitches and bugs that you all have thanks to the advices of Sarah and Cassidy and I started using Ness as my name for short. But then all of that changed when the whole "Vanny's Origin" incident happened, so I started seeing therapists, but Vanny started murdering them. Then when I figured out what Vanny was up to under Roxy Raceway, I as Ness disappeared after that and went into hiding to raise Gregory at my home."

"Upon realizing about the Johnsons' dead child, Sarah and Cassidy told me that I needed to send him to them so that they won't stay sad forever. I refused, but they promised me he would be safe. William Afton then killed them much later after that... Then, feeling like I had no other choice, I accepted."

"One dark and stormy night a week or two later, I brought him to the Johnsons residence and left him with a heavy heart. I never wished to leave him, I had no choice... I'm here protecting Gregory because I wanted to see him again after so long!"