It's Always Darkest Under The Lighthouse

'She was just a digital clone

'She was just a digital clone.' Those were the words running through Vanessa's head as she looked at Vanny's mask, noticing the software chip on the back. However, she couldn't stop all the memories from coming back to her after seeing the chip, she started to remember everything; the nightmares, the secrets, what the clone did to Bonnie, and the things the clone done to the victims. All of it came to her head like rushing water. I looked at Vanessa as she continued looking at the mask shocked.

I couldn't see her face clearly, but it looked as if all color was drained from it and replaced with a look that could only be described as pure horror. It reminded him of how I felt when I saw Abby, Claire, and Johnny die at the hospital and when I learned that Ness had disappeared, which made me ask the biggest question on my mind. "The Fazbear Freak was a digital clone all along?" Vanessa's head was still down, her body struck as if she was shocked from lightning bolts, before long, she looked up at me and gave me an answer. "Looks like he's been using her to do it."

Freddy picked up the shocked tone in Vanessa's voice and it sounded like she had no idea that the Fazbear Freak was a digital clone. Or maybe this was just denial talking or just being naive about the idea of Vanessa being a digital cloned killer and just wanting to believe that she was still a good person. "He? Who are you talking about?" He asked, at first Freddy thought the 'he' Vanessa said was her father, but then he remembered that her 5th therapist found out that she was talking about having a troubled childhood and how she wanted to have a family of her own.

Vanessa, having regained some of her composure, looked up to Freddy and cleared her throat. "You've probably heard that I was caught on surveillance hearing someone talking to someone else from my computer right?" "Yeah, we have. Multiple times." Monty said in an icy tone, he was using everything he had to resist the growing urge to run up to Vanny's mask and smash it to pieces for decommissioning Bonnie and framing him that night.

"So one of these people you've been hearin' talkin' is 'he'?" Bonnie said, he was also angry at Vanessa for not saving him from those S.T.A.F.F. Bots tearing him to pieces and throwing him in the trash that night. However, he wasn't as angry as Monty was, and he'd like to know what she meant when she said, "Your parts will be very helpful to me." On that night, maybe listening to what Vanessa has to say will give him the answer he seeks.

"Yes." Vanessa said, "Who exactly is the person 'he' is referred to?" Roxy asked. Oh dear, this was not going to be pretty, Vanessa remembers when she first met him, how he cloned her mind, how he ordered her clone to do his bidding, how he punished her clone for disobeying, and how he cloned more and more of her mind ever time she listened to him. "Someone that a friend tried to warn me about." She said. This made us all even more curious, "A friend? Do you mean Ness?" Chica asked, Vanessa shook her head, "No. I mean another friend who was named Jeremy."

"What do you mean?" I asked, "I'll tell you everything." Vanessa said, I had a feeling that this was going to be a long explanation. "When I was first hired by Fazbear Entertainment, I was part of the development team making their VR game." 'A VR game?' Freddy thought, he does remember reading a few company files and hearing Dave talk about a virtual reality game that Fazbear Entertainment helped make with Silver Parasol Games, but he still wasn't sure where Vanessa was going with this.