Tell Me What's On Your Mind

I was sound asleep and dreaming yet again, however, this wasn't like the last dream I had, no, this was a dream about something I didn't want to remember. It was a hot summer evening, I was on my way back to the Johnson residence to turn in for the night, but I heard police sirens coming from somewhere nearby on my way there. After a few minutes, I saw two patrol cars and an ambulance drive past me, they were heading in the direction of the Johnson residence.

"What's going on?" I said out loud as a feeling of uneasiness began creeping its way into my mind. Doing my best to shake that feeling, I quickened my pace to my destination. As I got closer to that residence of peace, I started to see smoke clouds in the distance. Seeing those ominous clouds made my sense of unease grow even more. 'Oh no! Please don't tell me it is what I think it is!!!' I mentally cried as I started sprinting.

The boiler in the Johnson residence was breaking down and Mrs. Johnson insisted that her husband call a mechanic to fix it. Still, Mr. Johnson refused to do so and insisted that he would take care of the problem himself so he wouldn't have to waste any money and not risk the chance of one of the kids telling someone that they're still inside. I arrived at the block where the Johnson residence was located and saw a large crowd of people and multiple police officers and firefighters asking people to step away.

It was at this moment that I felt dread course through my body, I approached the crowd and made my way through to see what everyone was looking at. It was at this moment that my entire body froze in place at the sight before me. A fire erupted from the Johnson residence and the firefighters were still putting out the blaze, I saw a person with burns on their skin being rolled on a stretcher and lifted into an ambulance. I frantically looked around the area to see if Claire, Johnny, or Abby were around, but I didn't find any of them.

'No! No! This can't be happening!!!' I thought as I ran to the hospital. I ran into an alleyway and saw my surroundings beginning to disappear, I kept running until I was surrounded by darkness. "What's going on?! Where am I!?" I cried, I fell to my knees and gripped my head, I was terrified and didn't know what to do. "Can you hear us?" A voice called out from the darkness, my eyes widened and jumped at the sound of the unknown voice, "Who's there?!" I shouted.

I kept looking around for the source of the voice until I saw two yellow balls of light shining off in the distance. The balls of light were getting closer to me until they transformed into two figures that I recognized, the figures looked like two princesses wearing two yellow dresses and two small golden crowns on their heads that looked very similar to what the Princess from the Princess Quest games wore. The princesses took a few more steps before speaking to me. "Do not be afraid. We will not hurt you." One of the princesses said. I was at a loss for words, here I was talking to the same princesses in the Princess Quest games.

"Thank you for carrying on our friend's work." The other princess said. This caught my attention, "Your friend's work?" I parroted, then my eyes shot wide open when I realized who the princesses might be talking about. "Does that mean you two are... Ness' friends?" The princesses gave a soft smile and confirmed my answer, "Yes, we are. You saved the others when she couldn't, thank you so much for all of your hard work. But there is still one more thing you must do."

"What is it?" I asked, the princesses took a deep breath before answering my question, "You must stop Vanny." That was easier said than done, The Animatronics and I can't get close to her without hearing that awful buzzing sound and their vision getting glitchy. "How can I do that?" I asked the princesses, "The 3rd Princess Quest game. You must complete it, we know this may not make sense to you, but please believe us. That game is the key to stopping her." One of the princesses responded.

"You have something on your watch that can assist you. When the time is right, find the game and complete it." I wasn't sure where the princesses were going with this, but I'll do it if it meant stopping Vanny from hurting anyone else. "Ok. I'll complete the 3rd Princess Quest game and stop her." I said, "Thank you." The princesses said before they started to walk away, "Wait! Who are you two?" I asked. The princesses turned around and gave me another smile, "Our names are Sarah and Cassidy. Sarah and Cassidy Valentine."